Universal ESCAPE VELOCITY [free]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by White Rabbit Games, Oct 5, 2015.

1. White Rabbit Games

Aug 2, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The shooter of endless challenges.
    Super-destructive.
    The intensity of classic arcade shoot-’em-ups combined with the hottest smartphone and tablet technology.
    The law cannot reach out for the outskirts of the system. Only the bravest and most clever pilots can hope to find their fortune out there.
    Complete missions on distant locations in the lawless solar system. Get fame and fortune You will encounter many foes on your journey, and don't forget, no two jobs are the same. Embark on an adventure, buy spaceships and upgrade them, collect energy to use the most potent weapons and meet the ever growing challenges.

Escape from heavy situations and go back to the hangar.

* Shoot em up gameplay
    * Procedurally generated levels and enemies
    * Upgradable ships and weapons
    * Tactical weapon system
    * Diverse missions
    * Stunning, real 3D graphics
    * Free to Play
    * Accessible to beginners, as well as hardcore shooter addicts.
    * Easy control, optimalized for touch screens

One of the hottest shooter is no push over, but the invigorating gameplay and vast library of
    achievements will keep both casual players and hardcore gamers hooked as you upgrade your ship and take it a little deeper into the incredible outer space battlefield time after time.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Otterworks.Escape_Velocity

ios: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escape-velocity/id1016820196?mt=8

2. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    No, dudes, that name is sooo not ok! I thought one of my fondest iOS gaming dreams had just been realized.

3. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    My heart skipped a beat and I was taken back to my childhood, only to have those dreams dashed.
    Why would you do this to me, app creators?