★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-15-2014, 09:08 AM
#31
After some playing and finishing what seemed like an introduction i seem to have reached the end of the first chapter already.
Is this all there is right now? I mean i love the art style, the two characters and everying but this is a bit meager in terms of content. Maybe i have missed something, or it is bugged?
08-15-2014, 10:21 AM
#32
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrikster View Post
After some playing and finishing what seemed like an introduction i seem to have reached the end of the first chapter already.
Is this all there is right now? I mean i love the art style, the two characters and everying but this is a bit meager in terms of content. Maybe i have missed something, or it is bugged?
Unsure without knowing how far you got. If you post it here though you'll have to add spoilers so not to spoil things for others.

08-15-2014, 07:56 PM
#33
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 7
AVOID THIS GAME, I rarely buy phone games but I took a dive on this one... Huge mistake. I probably beat the game within 45 minutes MAX.

Besides length
Super easy
Choices are very dull, and really only 1 of the choices has mattered
Story is interesting overall but dialogue feels wonky.


Art style and screen changing is fantastic but that's literally all there is to the game.

Devs should reduce this to a dollar or make it free and do dollar chapters, because as it stands, I would rather spend the money on currency to gamble a character roll in a game, than this. It's too short!
08-19-2014, 11:56 PM
#34
02-12-2015, 07:22 PM
#35
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 106
Any news on chapter 2 lately?
03-30-2015, 08:53 PM
#36
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 7
We are at around what 8 months now with the only update being a new icon. This "game". Seems to me like the devs got their money and bailed to a new project.
03-31-2015, 11:03 PM
#37
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by razrie View Post
We are at around what 8 months now with the only update being a new icon. This "game". Seems to me like the devs got their money and bailed to a new project.

I'll put a word in with BulkyPix about this, because I really dug episode one, but my guess is that because the game didn't make much money, someone or everyone involved decided to cut their losses and go to something new.

I gave that game you liked three and a half stars.
07-04-2015, 09:23 PM
#38
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 106
Any news on chapter 2?
07-24-2015, 10:52 AM
#39
Joined: May 2015
Location: Paris
Posts: 2
Chapters 2, 3 and 4 are coming! They will all be released simultaneously in a new "Complete" edition later this year.

Sorry for the delay.
08-16-2015, 06:51 PM
#40
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulkyPix View Post
Chapters 2, 3 and 4 are coming! They will all be released simultaneously in a new "Complete" edition later this year.

Sorry for the delay.
Thanks for the news can't wait, and the fact it's going to be complete edition is just awesome