App description: Shiver me timbers! Pirate Gunner be FREE! For a short while that is. Be quick my heartys! Booty like this don't come along everyday!
Over 1300000 download and 6000 Five Star Rating!

Man the guns! An epic pirate sea battle puzzle game awaits ye me hearty!
There be legendary treasure for the taking, but to get it, youll have to blast your cannons against scurvy pirates, sea monsters and something no pirate has ever seen upon the 7 seas!
Sporting lots of very beautiful window dressing including an entertaining light plot and three modes of play that sufficiently twist the core concept, Pirate Gunner looks like a definite winner. Its certainly geared toward puzzle fans, but my, is it shaping up to be one of the most glowing offerings within that genre. iFanzine, Sean Koch

Features:
- A puzzle game incorporating fun animated scenes.
- Play in real-time with excited music and beautiful graphics, Retina supported.
- 20 Act Original Story of epic sea battles! 20 unique achievements! 50 different puzzles! 300 sea battle challenges! Tons of Power Up and other bonus items! Keeping updated.
- Critical hits! Combos! Fire all your guns once or fire continuously to send the lot of your enemies to Davy Jones Locker.
- Game Center supported compete with the other players worldwide!
- Connected with Facebook and Twitter to see be the most notorious pirate there be upon the 7 seas!

3 Game Modes:
- Story Mode: Immerse yourself into a pirates life through the language, love and of course treasure of the Golden Island!
- Puzzle Mode: Will you be cunning enough to use your limited moves to connect the fuse bits and fire the cannons?
- Arcade Mode: Go against an infinite number of ships and see how long you can survive! Compete with friends from around the world and see which who be the deadliest pirate there be!

Contact us:
Email: pirategunner@blackpearlgame.com

Fans Page:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BlackPearlGames
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BlackPearlGames

Video:
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qNfgVZOsW0

Lakoo's comments:

Pirate Gunner by Black Pearl now invades the App Store! Download now to enjoy the Sea Battles, Love and Treasures!

Free Version Available!: Download Pirate Gunner HD Free now!

*** Featured as New and Noteworthy in App Store ***

Experience the exciting pirate life sailing across the seven seas! Get entangled in thrilling sea battles with all manners of ships and sea monsters in “Pirate Gunner’s” 20 Act Story Mode, 50 Level Puzzle Mode, and Infinite sea battle challenges in Arcade mode at a price no scurvy pirate could resist giving up their pieces of eight for, of just $1.99 US!

You’ll quickly get wrapped up in this fun filled story of pirate treasure hunting and romance through it’s cool animated artwork and grand musical score, amidst the backdrop of sea battles that you control through solving puzzles that will blast your cannons at your enemies, sending the lot of them to Davy Jones’ Locker!

Features:
  • An intuitive brand new pirate puzzle game, where connecting fuse bits will fire your cannons.
  • Solving puzzles rewards you with real-time animated sea battle scenes that are affected by the way you play!!
  • Original story of epic sea battles, love and of course—treasure!

Updated @ Aug 8

Ver 1.1 is out!
- System optimization and minor bug fixes
- Players can upload their treasures and Arcade Mode score to Facebook and Twitter.
- New sound effects added - New tips for Arcade Mode and Puzzle Mode.
- New animations for the Arcade Mode.

Like Black Pearl Games to know the latest updates:
http://www.facebook.com/BlackPearlGames

The long-waited gameplay video

Youtube link | Pop Up

07-26-2011, 02:03 AM
beta tested this and absolutely loved this! still on my ipod as acts are really challenging! xD Best pipe direction changing game or whatever it is :P

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-26-2011, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
beta tested this and absolutely loved this! still on my ipod as acts are really challenging! xD Best pipe direction changing game or whatever it is :P
Thanks.
Do you think the CB version is a bit too difficult sometimes?

We have made some changes and now you are easier to deal with the broken fuses

Lakoo Games
- Good Gamer Karma.
[ New! ] Demonsouls
[ MMORPG ] Empire Online // [ ARPG ] Hero's Way // [ Classic RPG ] Dawn of Magic
08-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Pirate Gunner 1.1 is out now :P
Now you can share your Arcade Mode score by Facebook and Twitter!

Lakoo Games
- Good Gamer Karma.
[ New! ] Demonsouls
[ MMORPG ] Empire Online // [ ARPG ] Hero's Way // [ Classic RPG ] Dawn of Magic
09-04-2011, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakoo View Post
Pirate Gunner 1.1 is out now :P
Now you can share your Arcade Mode score by Facebook and Twitter!
Can somebody (dev?) tell me why this game keeps sending me alerts to play its arcade mode? Because I am about to delete it and leave a one star review. I get enough spam without being spammed by a bloody app, thanks very much.
03-10-2013, 01:33 AM
I'm getting all sorts of in game adds, is this because it went free?