App description: Explore a world full of unique creatures. Capture, raise and battle them to discover all the world has to offer.

Battle Against other players to prove who is the best trainer.

Every Creature is unique and how you raise them directly effects what creature they evolve into.

Participate in daily and weekly events where you can win exclusive creatures.

Features
- Collect over 122 unique Creatures.
- Evolution chains with multiple branches.
- Participate in events where you can collect rare and exclusive creatures.
- Hours of gameplay
- Beautiful hand drawn world and Creatures
- PvP, Battle against other players.

Future Roadmap
- More creatures will be added regularly

B.I.G Games's comments:

It's been a while since I've posted on the game here. Up top is all the info for anybody who has no idea what our game is =).

Update:
Creature Chaos has been around for a couple of months now. We're not some crazy success story, but people seem to really enjoy our game. I'm pretty surprised as to how passionate some people are about our game.

We've been providing constant updates since we released. We've added 20 creatures so far, which brings us up to 90. We're getting a new update that should be submitted soon that'll add an additional 32 creatures.

Well anyways if you folks have an opinions, advice or just general questions feel free to let me know.

Update 1/30/2014:

We were on the TV =). This segment aired earlier today on the History and Bio channel.

We're working hard on another huge update.
Here is our current changelog.

*Creature Changes
- Level cap added to Creatures
- Creatures currently above their level caps will be made max level and the difference in $ spent will be refunded to the player.
- Rarity added to Creatures
- Rarity effects stats and max level.
- Spawns are based on rarity now, so rarer monsters are less likely to spawn, but can spawn at any level of the dungeon.

*Player Inventory added
- Players can now buy items, which includes healing potions and potions to temporarily boost stats with in-game currency.

*Creature Healing Changed
- In battle creatures will now be healed by HP Potions.
- Healing wells added in the dungeon that heal a percentage of health from your whole team.
- Creatures will heal over time.
* Creature Shop added
- Previous event creatures and rare creatures will be purchasable. We didnt plan to do this originally, but We've gotten a lot of requests for it. All creatures will be purchasable with in-game currency.

*Gems added as a currency
- Gems can be found in the world. Occasionally a treasure chest will contain gems instead of $.
- Gems are used to buy items and Creatures from the Creature shop.
02-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Version 1.3.0 has been submitted to apple for review.

Up next is PVP, I still don't know exactly how it's going to work.... But I'm sure it'll be awesome.
09-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Matrice
What I think.

I think it's a great game. Though, I also wish that there were tutorials to directly explain what each stat does and how to calculate how much damage you will deal to a monster with, say, 30 defense and 50 hp, while you deal 60 damage. I've contacted the creators of this spectacular game through e-mail before and was happy that they actually got back to me, unlike most other iOS developers. Way to go! And I am player Matrice of this great Creature Chaos game.
09-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Matrice
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.I.G Games View Post
Version 1.3.0 has been submitted to apple for review.

Up next is PVP, I still don't know exactly how it's going to work.... But I'm sure it'll be awesome.
Could there be an option to PVP players who are active as well and literally battle them? A truck iOS game made a hybrid PVP system which has a player battle AI or the real player and it's a great success that would really embellish this game a lot!