David Vitas - Professional Composer and Sound Designer Here to Help!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by vidvi, Apr 1, 2014.

1. vidvi

vidvi New Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Composer, Sound Designer, Piano Teacher
    Canada
    Hello! Check out my portfolio!

My name is David Vitas. I’ve been composing for 6 years, and playing the piano for 17. I graduated with honours from OIART, where I picked up awards for creativity and best radio spot. Audio is my passion, and I enjoy discovering, creating, and playing with new sounds daily. I like thinking outside the box when tackling my projects from a bunch of different angles!

I'm very proficient at making music that compliments any project or aesthetic style. As a sound designer, I enjoy making new sounds from scratch!

My music palette is very broad. I grew up on old Nintendo, Sega, and Sony hardware; therefore my inspiration stems from artists like Nobuo Uematsu and Yasunori Mitsuda. I also enjoy artists like BT, Daft Punk, Stevie Wonder, and Muse.

What sets me apart from other composers and audio designers?

• Piano - Since I compose on the piano, I always write all my tunes there first. This means that I can send you the actual composition so you can okay it before I make the full instrumental. It's like I'm sending you the sketch before the full painting.
    • Anti-Piracy - I pride myself in having a no piracy stance on all my gear. Every piece of software is fully licensed so you can rest easy when I work.
    • Rates - My rates are very reasonable and negotiable. I'm sure we can come to an agreement!
    • Time - My turn around time is very reasonable. I work good under pressure and can meet any deadline!
    • Professional - My work ethic is professional, but I'm also a very friendly and approachable guy. Shoot me a message!

If you want to strike up a project, visit my website and send me an Email.

Thanks,

David