Immortalis Invite Codes Thread

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Kiven, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Kiven

Kiven Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Male
    Frustrated Wrestler and Lifelong Gamer
    Philippines
    Use my Immortalis invitation code: 4QJPk5

2. refunds

refunds New Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Immortalis: Use my invite code Kw0edQ

Hey everyone, just started playing Immortalis the other day. I am really enjoying it so far. I have played quite a few TCGs and this one is different. The questing in this game is far superior in my opinion. The artwork and layout is also pretty good. What has really drawn me in though is the PvP system. It encourages you to strategize with your guild to be more effective.

I highly recommend people try this, if you decide to use my invite code!

Kw0edQ

3. Carnage233

Carnage233 New Member

Jan 26, 2013
    #3 Carnage233, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    3MiI2W

Feel free to add me as a friend also.

Carnage233

Edit 30/11/2013: Done with this game for the time being so you can use another code seen on this thread.

4. Uberlau

Uberlau New Member

Feb 1, 2013
    #4 Uberlau, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
    Invite code

Please feel free to use my invite code: PX09Fw to get some free stuff in game

5. zaiopal

zaiopal New Member

Mar 17, 2012
    I'll trade invites for this game, for Guardian Cross. (I will use your invite for Immortalis, you use mine for GC) I have 4 devices, so can accept 4 trades.

pm me with your Immortalis invite code, and your name in GC when you sign up, my GC invite code is RN74225.

thanks
    zai

6. Laughing Cow Cheese

Laughing Cow Cheese New Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Immortalis is different from Rage of Bahamut and similar games because of the Battle system. There are five Guild vs Guild battles per day; a Guild with many active members can defeat a Guild with few members but more powerful cards. Just spending the most money does not guarantee victory. I have been playing for only two weeks yet my Guild has been in the top Ten and I have battled against all of the top Ten ranked Guilds. If you have found this advice useful, please use my bonus code: IRYpfh You will get 3X Stamina Potion (the resource you need to perform actions) 3 X Hourglass (speeds up the hatching of a Lucky Egg, which gives resources & a card) and enough conjure Mana for 20 cards.

IRYpfh

Thank you.

7. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Laughing Cow is correct and to add on to his comments the cost to play the game is a lot less. The card levels are lower and the time it takes to level them up is less compared to other games like Rage of Bahamut or Galaxy Sage. There is no 1v1 PvP so you focus on building your decks for guild battles. You can build a very competitive common card deck for guild battles and contribute just as much as someone with a deck full of super rares. Most of the other functionality is similar to Rage and Galaxy though but there is an achievement system which gives you a lot of freebies as well and something to work on as you maximize your decks.

FYI the game was launched in January so it's still new and lots of newer players joining and starting guilds so hop on. It's free!

Invite Code: akOXO0 (last letter is a zero)

8. mazerath

mazerath New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Invite Code

Starting playing this game, its great! Feel free to use my invite code: yUfhPH

9. _Ozma_

_Ozma_ New Member

Mar 19, 2013
    INVITE CODE = DINNa3

HAVE FUN!!:D

10. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Still playing after a month. I love the guild battle system and the vendor does a nice job with weekly events. This game is extremely similar to other TCGs though that have you doing card combining to make more powerful cards. So when working on higher level cards you are going to spend a long time trying to level up the cards to maximum and that can definitely cause some people to lose interest.

11. Tarynmaryreid

Tarynmaryreid New Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Elementia

Feel free to add me and join my guild! Ęłëmęñtå :) H3uQ1x please use my invite code !

12. Natsuki

Natsuki New Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Hi :) please feel free to use my code when joining this game! It's quite fun so far ^_^

cmLd5i

13. THIEF

THIEF New Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Please add me as a friend in game -> WUQVgO

:) I too have recently begun to play this game and must admit that it's quite fun as the others have said.

Please add me as a friend in game -> WUQVgO

14. Moutaz

Moutaz New Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Use this code to get lot of free items (MoTE3l)

15. THIEF

THIEF New Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Great MMO

I too am stil playing this game after a month & find it very addictive. Great combination of both individual play through the numerous event hosted weekly but great team play is also essential to advance as a guild with your team mates.

I highly recommend.

For a little help getting started, enter WUQVgO when you download, and you'll get a goodie bag of free items! What are you waiting for?

16. cavnoe

cavnoe New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Immortailis Invite code

I started playing this game a few months ago and I really enjoy it. They make it easy for progress in the game as long as you put some effort into finding time to play.

If you need an invite code please use mine: pJNdOR

17. Tarynmaryreid

Tarynmaryreid New Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Add me <3

H3uQ1x ! Im very active and yep. we should be friends

18. Mephist0

Mephist0 New Member

May 28, 2013
    Heya use my invite code zKsSJt immortalis is a great game probably the best tcg game thanks for your help !!

19. Tarynmaryreid

Tarynmaryreid New Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Add me <3

Use my code when you join please <3

uxKSjy

You guys are the best :3

20. koshao

koshao New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Water - 2fZRkD

so far its one of the best card games out use my code PLeaseeeeee