0.99 games with high replay value?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronxsta, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

And not just earning a higher score or 3 stars
    Stuff like upgrades that allow to change your playstyle and try new tactics; a world to explore and find new things; randomized content; etc.

Only have 1.67 so looking to get a lot of content for a buck

- Don't like Japanese games or JRPGS and don't prefer endless games
    - Do enjoy platformers, dual stick shooters, racing games, action games, RTS and turn-based strategy

2. Try Zombieville USA 2. I've had that game forer, and still don't have everything bought and fully upgraded.

3. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Zombies by bignic has an awesome survival mode. & Fangz is awesome and has a survival mode.

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Monigore 2. Crazy Hedgy, frequently drops in price, but do the devs a favor and buy at $3...it's one of the best platformers on iOS.

5. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Fangz is 1.99 now, missed the launch sale :(
    But Zombies. looks interesting and it's a dual stick shooter
    I'm also considering Towelfight 2, Slingshot Racing, Hanger, and Cubed Rally Racer

6. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Check out Donut Games. All their games are $0.99 with no IAPS.

Their quality is guaranteed, and games have extremely high replayability. I've spent hundreds of hours on them! :p

Bubble Pig is an excellent platformer that is on sale and free I think.

7. basil

basil Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Dark Quest is on sale for 1 buck

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    You can't go wrong with TowelFight 2; tons of zany humor and a refreshing world exploration component with good character customization. It's a no brainer for $0.99.
    Dark Quest is good too but I think I'm the only one who voted it Game of the Week this week.

9. J2o

J2o Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    #9 J2o, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    I would recommend Bug Heroes. It should be free to try. Ignore the Deluxe edition because it's still the same thing as the free version, but it comes with more skin content and some cheats. It's a tower defense game so the objective is to protect your base while you go hunting for food and upgrades. That or I recommend you to check out one of Foursaken games.

Kingdom Rush is another good tower defense game for 99 cents that will have you play for at least 10 hours.

10. Alfalfa

Alfalfa Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    double up on kingdom rush.

11. Vector

Vector Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2013
    California
    Block fortress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!