★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Maze Crusade - a puzzle adventure game by My Evil Twin

11-27-2013, 08:15 PM
Crashes constantly

I've enjoyed what little of this game I've played, but it's crashing CONSTANTLY on my 4S.

Crashes probably 90% of the time on the Revive screen, and if I survive 250-500m, it usually crashes mid-game somewhere in there. It also stutters sometimes during gameplay, which has led to a number of deadly errors (missed inputs, etc. putting me in a dead end or into spikes).

Seems like the game needs some serious performance tuning.
12-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Hey guys,
I'm soooo addicted to this neat little game but have got one big problem:
The text for thr third mission before reaching level 6 is too long to fit in the screen (German), and I simply don't know what to do. Something with the magic armor.

PLEASE help!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
12-09-2013, 08:05 AM
This is fixed in an update that comes out today or tomorrow, depending on the app store. Sorry about that!

The crusade is, in English-- "Ram the spikes with Magic Armor", meaning, get the Magic Armor (from the magic dice or as a spell), and while it is active, run into the spikes to knock them back.

Glad you like my game. Feel free to offer up any suggestions for future updates.
12-11-2013, 08:35 PM

Goat doubler is still showing as $4.99 for me in the US App Store. We're you going to be dropping the price of that IAP? Does it also disable the ads? Thanks!