Scary Game Prank !!!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by takako222, Jan 24, 2013.

1. takako222

takako222 New Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Scary Game Prank !!!:eek::eek:

[​IMG]

Scare your friends. Watch them jump and scream in horror.,But this time...with a hidden Camera!!:eek::eek: Take a photo of your friends screaming!!!!

?? Featured in App Prank ??
    ?Scare your friends, watch them jump and scream in horror .You're the director Make your choice now!!!!
    -Scary Memory Game
    -Scary Photo Hunt
    -Scary Camera Prank
    ?You can select animation a ghosts scary !!!!
    ?Hidden Camera!! Take a photo of your friends screaming!!!! will be saved to your "Camera Roll "

waiting for you to explore . Run the app, give it to someone you'd like to scare and tell them it's an awesome game. While the "victim" is playing, a scary ghost(you can use several In-App ghosts or customize your own ghost) suddenly and unexpectedly jump out, together with a loud and scary scream.

Download
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scary-game-prank/id545054691?l=th&ls=1&mt=8

2. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Warning. This app made me pee my pants. It is so terrifying that I literally urinated in my trousers and soiled my underpants a bit.

Luckily I dropped my phone so they didnt manage to get a picture of my horror, on the other hand I broke my new iphone 5, so get this app at your own risk.

/sarcasm

3. bruab

bruab Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Mmmmmm......apricot jam.......