Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-23-2014, 04:48 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I really appreciate all you guys taking the time to comment on stuff you would like to see in the game. To be honest, I cut a lot of corners when I developed this game, simply because I didn't think anyone except my friends would care about it and I just wanted to be done with it.

Thanks for your thought out post, anabolicMike, and it's cool that you're keeping my wallet in mind too.

I'm currently working hard on my next game, so I won't get around to updating 8bitWar for a while. But who knows, maybe I'll release an expansion with a TON of extra stuff in the future, I'll make sure to post about it here if I do!
Old 08-23-2014, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilZeilon View Post
I really appreciate all you guys taking the time to comment on stuff you would like to see in the game. To be honest, I cut a lot of corners when I developed this game, simply because I didn't think anyone except my friends would care about it and I just wanted to be done with it.

Thanks for your thought out post, anabolicMike, and it's cool that you're keeping my wallet in mind too.

I'm currently working hard on my next game, so I won't get around to updating 8bitWar for a while. But who knows, maybe I'll release an expansion with a TON of extra stuff in the future, I'll make sure to post about it here if I do!
It's your choice, obviously...but if you put time and energy into this gameyou could have a REAL HIT here!

specifically the following:

- local multiplayer
- online multiplayer
- Skirmish mode
- weapon pickups from fallen soldiers
- power ups (shield, stronger swords, speed increase, etc.)
- character level up features
- Gamecenter

Sometimes you have to decide between quality and quantity. This game could be special. It just feels like this is more of a mock up idea than the completed product that's ready for public consumption.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:15 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Sometimes you have to decide between quality and quantity. This game could be special. It just feels like this is more of a mock up idea than the completed product that's ready for public consumption.
Your last sentence hit pretty close to home - it's pretty much exactly what this game is! I'll have to ponder that for a bit, maybe this is something worth pursuing further before moving on. Thanks for taking your time to write either way, I appreciate it more than you probably think.