Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-05-2014, 08:55 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Look up packattack04082 on youtube. He has video walkthroughs of that game. It is basically the same as the 3DS and Vita versions - though I noticed that the ios version lets you choose your character the first time you play through a level (not just in freeplay).
Old 09-05-2014, 09:05 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Look up packattack04082 on youtube. He has video walkthroughs of that game. It is basically the same as the 3DS and Vita versions - though I noticed that the ios version lets you choose your character the first time you play through a level (not just in freeplay).
thanks for your answer Mr. Grizzly I watched some of the videos already but there are a lot almost 20 i think and most of them are of 30 minutes... I wanted an idea where to look for deadpool and antman

another question: the version on xbox is super different with IOs... you are saying that 3ds and Vita are pretty close? If that is true i think i can find a walkthrough or guide for 3DS and find my answer
Old 09-07-2014, 09:05 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Yes, the ios version is basically the same game as the other portable versions. Its subtitle is Universe in Peril (that may help define your online search).

I have the strategy guide. If I get a chance today, I can skim through the sections to find which chapters you find the characters in and then tell you which specific videos for them.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:13 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Antman is not in the portable version. You receive Deadpool when you complete the multichallenge in level 7a The Bifrost (the first level in the seventh section).

The multichallenge objectives are: finish the level in 120 seconds, clear the level without using a supermove, and take less than five hearts of damage.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:15 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Antman is not in the portable version. You receive Deadpool when you complete the multichallenge in level 7a The Bifrost (the first level in the seventh section).
Thanks a lot! Ill try that as soon as I can
Old 10-07-2014, 04:12 PM

Anyone know when the iOS 8 fix is coming for this game? I miss playing it since it broke with iOS 8.