★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Grigo
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: New members of Green family, 10 challenge modes and additional achievements are HERE!!

Tap the Bean who wasn't here before!

Winner of more than 20 Game of the Year awards, sooner or later. (If you play Tap the Bean more and more this time come earlier.)

Have you ever been heard that bean put down roots and live in downtown of Manhattan? Its unbelievable. Yes its an incredible story. However, its truth. Our plant New Yorker is HERE!

One day, Green family who beans yearned beans for city life decided to go to the most complex city in the world, New York. They rolled over and over and over, at last arrived. Family was excited. Especially young child Cute Green, only son of family, was extremely excited. Cute Green crisscrossed the entire city. His eyes were turned off everything. He saw crowded people, new vegetables and fruits in China town, central park, many souvenirs and he realized that his family has GONE.

"Oh no! Where is my Grand Pa, Grand Ma, PaPa and Mama?" Young Cute Green tried to find his family, but it was a vain attempt. How to overcome this big tragedy? Cute Green is just a young boy, but his mind is strong. He went to the downtown of Manhattan and shouted.

I'll never cry. Ill be the most famous attraction in New York until my family hear my successful story.

Cute Green took root in downtown of Manhattan.

As all games of App Store is following the rule, Easy to learn, hard to master, we are also following this.

Tap the bean.

In fact, one word have to be added to complete this sentence.

Tap the bean appears last. Is it easy?

To be honest, we have a power to make more creative play style, but its radical idea may has not gained from the public so I daringly give up my idea in this version.

Its too early to be disappointed yet. Because we have made a next plan and already started developing an the entire new features.

So now for the moment get ready for Tap the Bean.

New Features

Characters
Enjoy Cute Greens lovely actions. He laughs, crys, yells, blinks and so on. Interact with him.

Achievements
Several achievements help you to be absorbed in this game. One or two achievements might be considered boring but most of them are highly addictive.

More Characters
4 more characters will be added sooner or later. Through Cute Greens effort his family will be reunited.

More Achievements
Yes, we are preparing highly addictive achievements more.

Challenges
These are not a puzzles. These are not a complex game styles, either. These are the extremely simple and challenging game modes. Enjoy beans what by tracking, and tapping twice and overcoming effects obstruct your field of vision.

Rewards
In the next version, You can obtain gorgeous rewards by mastering achievements and challenges. We call rewards Bean Pod. Bean Pod is a house of living Green Family. Master achievements and challenges frantically to rehouse lovely Green family.

Website - www.thegrigo.com/tapthebean
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/TapTheBean
Email - info@thegrigo.com

Park minseo's comments:
Tap the Bean takes the simple puzzle game; players just tap the bean that wasn't there before. Tap the Bean can described as easy to learn but hard to master.

10-11-2011, 10:17 AM
10-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Love this game!

Love this game! thank you for the new challenge modes