NOVA 2 clan

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by kb24fan96, Jun 26, 2011.

1. kb24fan96

kb24fan96 New Member

Jun 26, 2011
    ive started a nova 2 clan, and it has 5 members, including me. im looking for a bit of a shakeup, and need one or more "elite" players to really lead this clan. Im the leader, with a 1.4 KD and level 48. Clan name is AKA, which stands for Also Known As. The elite players will immediately be promoted to vice, while others who join can compete for a vice spot. there are 3 vice spots, with one currently taken. Im recruiting players with at least level 25 and a KD of .5 or better. Vices need at least level 35 and a KD of 1.0 or better. Im trying to make this clan one of the best, and you can be a part of it. friend me on gameloft live kb24fan96, and ill send you messages with info on the clan. thanks.

2. xxx_R3B0RN_xxx

xxx_R3B0RN_xxx Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    im level 63 and i think im pretty elite... really good with a plasma rifle and grenade launcher. usually during matches i end up as one of the top three. i also have a friend called STAR_chandelier55 whos kick ass, but hes a leader in a clan called STAR. I am leader in a clan called PLAT1NUM_ORB1T which i just started. and i have a request for an clan already, but what i was thinking is that we could merge my clan with your clan to make a bigger clan. and let every member recruit other people. what do you think?

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    How about you guys switch over to NOVA 3? It has far better multiplayer and you can actually communicate with your teammates.

4. xxx_R3B0RN_xxx

xxx_R3B0RN_xxx Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    takes up too much space. its actually not very good at multiplayer. it lost the boost platforms and teleport holes. besides, we already have nova 2 and i dont want to waste 7 bucks on a game really similar to nova 2.
    have you tried archetype? it looks like a good game. the multiplayer seems better than nova's.