★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panfried View Post
I am not sure if this has been asked before but is there a sequel planned for this game?
It was an awesome adventure the whole way thru, beat it twice just to test all of the different classes.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it and yes, there is a sequel planned after we finish working on our current projects =).
12-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelightGames View Post
Glad to hear you enjoyed it and yes, there is a sequel planned after we finish working on our current projects =).
SA-WEET, I'll keep it on my radar.
And by "other projects" do you mean a different game?
12-08-2015, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelightGames View Post
There haven't been any issues with iOS 9 so far. I would like to say we have addressed everyone's concerns and issues but I'm not sure. I do believe the major ones have been =).

By the way, it just went on sale, so if you were planning on picking it up, now would be a good time to give it a try =).
Thanks, bought
12-09-2015, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panfried View Post
SA-WEET, I'll keep it on my radar.
And by "other projects" do you mean a different game?
Yea. It's a much simpler game called Light The Dark. It's a bit more of an experimental action/arcade style game. We've been working on it while nailing down the design and story of the sequel to Shattered Visions. Once it's finished, we'll be focused completely on the sequel.
12-23-2015, 05:53 PM
I may have missed it here in the forums, but a solution to knowing which enemy is which could be simply giving an outline (solid white 1-2px etc.) to an enemy when you tap them in the combat turn bar at the top. tapping again turns off the outline if you really want, but with careful design, it wouldnt add anything more to the screen and could even be quite spiffy.
11-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Wow, the impossible difficulty is indeed impossibly hard! I'm stuck at the first dungeon and probably can't proceed nor make it back to town now orz