★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-18-2017, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gentlebros View Post
I hope he hasn't seen our plans for the Lupus Empire... ;P
Nope, I haven't seen that. You only told me about Russian translation. But it's great news to hear.
11-18-2017, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightsiderus View Post
Nope, I haven't seen that. You only told me about Russian translation. But it's great news to hear.
Yup! We were just having a little fun about the Lupus Empire thing.

We definitely have plans for the dogs in future content, or even future games!

Our award winning game, Slashy Hero, is out now on iOS and Android! Try it!
Be a Bro and follow us on Twitter @TheGentlebros!

11-19-2017, 12:29 AM
Really wish there was a way to get that dodge roll on the iOS version. Was playing the PS4 demo and it makes such a huge difference. Ive been struggling to get past the ice boss even being level 31 in the iOS game, well above the level requirement.

Bet it would be easier with the dodge roll. Probably eventually pick up the console version when I can afford it.
11-20-2017, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Really wish there was a way to get that dodge roll on the iOS version. Was playing the PS4 demo and it makes such a huge difference. Ive been struggling to get past the ice boss even being level 31 in the iOS game, well above the level requirement.

Bet it would be easier with the dodge roll. Probably eventually pick up the console version when I can afford it.
It's a give an take.
On mobile we allow players to cancel their attack any time to run away. But on console, we force the player to complete the strike...but in return, we give them the dodge roll.

However, adding in a roll to the mobile version is on our to-do list. We hope to get it in as an option in the Settings soon!

Our award winning game, Slashy Hero, is out now on iOS and Android! Try it!
Be a Bro and follow us on Twitter @TheGentlebros!
11-20-2017, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gentlebros View Post
It's a give an take.
On mobile we allow players to cancel their attack any time to run away. But on console, we force the player to complete the strike...but in return, we give them the dodge roll.

However, adding in a roll to the mobile version is on our to-do list. We hope to get it in as an option in the Settings soon!
Cool. Glad to hear its coming!
Yesterday, 03:11 PM
Cool game. Any news on when the new update will be coming out