★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-23-2017, 11:10 PM
very interesting!
Seems like this game came out of no where or I haven't paying enough attention on Touch Arcade.

MFI as well you say?

I'll give it a crack.
Purchasing in a few minutes and give my impressions later on tonight.
08-23-2017, 11:14 PM
Actually a lot of those games I would probably avoid upgrading to iOS.
I can't get dead space to work anymore on my iPad, but for fear of classic games I also have like XCOM (and collection of MFI games) not working i back up my iOS devices once a month and may get a new iPad next year instead and keep my current iPad as a backup.

08-23-2017, 11:24 PM
AMAZING but they need to adjust 2 things

Really amazing games but with 2 "little" problems. (Literally Unplayable at least for me)
1.- The beautiful icon that you see in the AppStore is replaced by an ugly green icon once is installed. They need to change it to the Appstore icon.
2.- Once the game is installed, the app name is "Radiation CIty" UNPLAYABLE lol

No jokes, I need this 2 things
08-23-2017, 11:27 PM
When it plays like a FPS than it is a sure buy for me the previous Radiation game was to much on the crafting side but they made some really impressive graphics games so I hope this have a. top graphics b. great gameplay but it is a little suspicious that there is no gameplay on YouTube to be found.
08-23-2017, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Bison View Post
very interesting!
Seems like this game came out of no where or I haven't paying enough attention on Touch Arcade.

MFI as well you say?

I'll give it a crack.
Purchasing in a few minutes and give my impressions later on tonight.
Yes please let us know how it plays I am curious if this game can be played with a controller because I have so many games in my library and a lot of them are impulse buys and play them for half an hour and never touched them again.
08-24-2017, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boydstr View Post
Yes please let us know how it plays I am curious if this game can be played with a controller because I have so many games in my library and a lot of them are impulse buys and play them for half an hour and never touched them again.
Here's my quick opinion. I don't have a controller, so I'm using touch screen controls. At first, it felt floaty, but after getting used to it, it feels a little clumsy here and there, but much better overall. You can switch between 1st and 3rd person which is nice. The production quality feels professional, and it seems like there's a lot of content to explore. The story feels strong so far. My only gripe at the moment is the environment. Even though It looks great, it needs to feel more realistic. If I'm carrying a melee weapon, and I hit the wall or a car, it shouldn't be silent. I want to hear the impact of my weapon. Of course you can hear a tree being hit because it's part of the crafting element I guess. For me, when I'm able to interact with objects, it just feels more realistic like Fallout or something. Again, production value is high, so I naturally want full immersion and stuff. Maybe I'm being too critical. I can't speak too much about the gameplay because I'm just starting out. But so far, it feels fairly solid. I'm doing mainly tutorial stuff, and I'm enjoying it.

Last edited by Reaganomics; 08-24-2017 at 12:18 AM.
08-24-2017, 12:18 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

08-24-2017, 12:43 AM
Awesome FPS
08-24-2017, 01:15 AM
Is this story driven? Or crafting game?
08-24-2017, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boydstr View Post
To me it happens the same, one after that regrets, I hope it is a shooter why as it is as the island happened. I am not to buy more games that Almenos for me are unplayable or I do not like their controls or game mechanics