★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-14-2017, 05:40 PM
#21
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 3
Yeah, the goblin's exp levels are terrible. I'm on level 40 and getting plans and stuff for level 50+ gear, and I cant fight past this blue haired boss at all. He kills like 3 of my guys in one shot, turns invisible then kills the last guy. It went from really fun to incredibly frustrating. Limiting crafting and what your monsters can wear by level doesnt seem to add anything at all.

The cost of skill resets is ridiculous too. It just keeps increasing the higher in level you are.

I was really having fun with this as a low-pressure version of Shop Heroes though.

Last edited by Squeep; 10-15-2017 at 12:10 AM.
10-16-2017, 11:02 AM
#22
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Hi Mr Goblin

Loving your game. Thanks for the effort keep it up😝
I'm level 29 now and the grind from 20 has taken a loooong time.
At any point do we get access to a new shop or more space? Would be nice to rotate those display cases too.
Still well done 👍

10-16-2017, 02:26 PM
#23
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 7
xp grind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeep View Post
Yeah, the goblin's exp levels are terrible. I'm on level 40 and getting plans and stuff for level 50+ gear, and I cant fight past this blue haired boss at all. He kills like 3 of my guys in one shot, turns invisible then kills the last guy. It went from really fun to incredibly frustrating. Limiting crafting and what your monsters can wear by level doesnt seem to add anything at all.

The cost of skill resets is ridiculous too. It just keeps increasing the higher in level you are.

I was really having fun with this as a low-pressure version of Shop Heroes though.
Wow you made it to 40?? That must've taken forever! I'm just over 30 and I've been dedicated. Have any good fighting tips? Or does it all just come down to level in your opinion?
10-16-2017, 08:33 PM
#24
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 3
If you dont mind watching ads just click through them to collect about 35 gems each day and roll at the tavern for a good 30 gem monster. Anger, bloodlust, invis, fear seem to be good traits. I go for higher con tanks and a ranged fear monster and a spellcaster with resurrection.

As for grinding out levels sometimes I close the shop and grind out all the excess low level materials and feed them into the recycler til nothing is left. Not great but seems to work out. ;;p
10-18-2017, 06:26 AM
#25
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 24
New version 1.0.12 has been released

The new version v1.0.12 has been released in Google Play today.
And the iOS version of app has been submitted for Apple review too.
Check it out~

================================= [change logs] =============================
New Feature:
- add a new facility: advance repair table
- add a new customer type: Richman
- add a new achievement: village assaulter
- add a new video AD platform for crystal ball
- add a new function that player be able to reset item maker's level
- add auto-saving mechanism in partial of pages

Adjustment:
- adjust the price and required level of partial facilities
- it will popup a confirm dialog to ask player backup data to server immediately after registered an account
- adjust the destructive magic CD mechanism
- increase the duration slightly while casting a magic
- adjust the 4 basic attributes calculation of AC, Physical Damage, Attack Speed, Critical Hit, Dodge Chance
- adjust the value of partial of goblin's skills
10-18-2017, 07:21 AM
#26
How do you force a crafted item into the depository instead of onto the shelf?

GameCenter: Havelcek
BattleTag: Xerxian#1237
10-18-2017, 10:20 AM
#27
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havelcek View Post
How do you force a crafted item into the depository instead of onto the shelf?
Unless the display racks are full there is not a way for it to go directly into the depository. But it's simple enough to do - just click 'pause' and then click on the weapon and there will be an arrow on the description screen which will send it to the depository when clicked.
10-18-2017, 04:09 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight View Post
Unless the display racks are full there is not a way for it to go directly into the depository. But it's simple enough to do - just click 'pause' and then click on the weapon and there will be an arrow on the description screen which will send it to the depository when clicked.
Thank you - finally figured it out. Now onto Stamina...how does that recharge? It seems like sometimes it doesn't move at all and sometimes it ticks once per minute. Any ideas?

GameCenter: Havelcek
BattleTag: Xerxian#1237
10-18-2017, 11:44 PM
#29
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 24
The design of stamina is:

The stamina will be restored 1 point per 3 minutes.

I am sorry that there is no Wiki page yet, I will add it ASAP.... XD
10-19-2017, 05:37 PM
#30
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 2
Repairs Table

I think I may understand how the repair table works but I dont wont to spend 10k then be wrong. Is it similar to a register, customers show up and we click and boom their items were repaired?