★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: HONGYAN LI
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 50.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3.7 (3)
App description: The mine sweeper game with 3D touch feature, can be operated by one hand. The game rule just like the classic mine sweeper game. But, there are many new features in the game, and they are so great. With these features, you can have fun in iPhone just like in PC, no matter the screen size.

Features:
1.Can be operated by one hand.
2.Tap a tile to clear it.
3.Touch and move, you can move the table.
4.If your device support 3D touch, gently press a tile to flag it as a mine. Otherwise, Tap and hold to flag it as a mine.
5.Eagle eye view can help you observe whole table. This view is located at the top left corner of the screen.
6.Three difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard.
7.Support Game Center. High scores leaderboard for each level.
8.When you strike a mine, you can use a protective suit to revive yourself. If you haven't enough protective suits, you can watch video advertising to revive yourself.
09-20-2017, 07:53 AM
I have played this game, and it's very interesting! it was the first time that i had found the mini-map in mine sweeper game .it's so convenient for me that I feel addicted to it. I feel playing this mine sweeper game in iPhone is just like playing it in PC!

09-20-2017, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubycjg View Post
I have played this game, and it's very interesting! it was the first time that i had found the mini-map in mine sweeper game .it's so convenient for me that I feel addicted to it. I feel playing this mine sweeper game in iPhone is just like playing it in PC!
You are allowed to talk about your game, no need to pretend to be someone else.

My power-pop band is on iTunes.
09-23-2017, 07:52 AM
The developer of this game is my best friend. This is his first iPhone game that was designed and completed by himself. I really like this mine-sweeper game and I hope you like it too and support the game a lot ,thanks!
09-23-2017, 11:52 AM
If he is your best friend it must be a great game. I cant think of a better recommendation. Downloaded.
09-25-2017, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asp View Post
If he is your best friend it must be a great game. I cant think of a better recommendation. Downloaded.
Thanks
09-27-2017, 06:46 PM
The android editon is coming soon.
09-27-2017, 09:26 PM
Came here to read about minesweeper. Turns out the best friend of the dev was also present. Devs best friend inspired a download of the game which is nice . Left the thread to listen to some sweet diss power pop. Glad I clicked into this thread!
09-30-2017, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matyou98 View Post
Came here to read about minesweeper. Turns out the best friend of the dev was also present. Devs best friend inspired a download of the game which is nice . Left the thread to listen to some sweet diss power pop. Glad I clicked into this thread!
Thanks ! I'm very grateful you like playing this game and your remarks gave me much encouragement. I would appreciate it if you could recommend this game to your friends!
10-05-2017, 09:15 AM
I hope more and more people like the game ,because the game gave me much pleasure!