★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-13-2017, 08:13 PM
Perhaps when a player wins, the game should present more information, what do you think of the game ? If possible ,please give me more advice! Thanks a lot !
10-14-2017, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjg_00001 View Post
Perhaps when a player wins, the game should present more information, what do you think of the game ? If possible ,please give me more advice! Thanks a lot !
Yes, please add more information ~ Total number of games completed at each each level, total amount and average time played, number of wins and losses, number of protective suits used. Then make the stats viewable at any time, not just after a win.

Also consider adding themes ~ tiles with different colours or textures. Wood, stone, sci-fi etc.

That should do to start off with 🙂. I use your version of Minesweeper as there are no intrusive ads.

10-14-2017, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubycjg View Post
The developer of this game is my best friend. This is his first iPhone game that was designed and completed by himself. I really like this mine-sweeper game and I hope you like it too and support the game a lot ,thanks!
I will let my best friend download it and give impressions ,thanks
10-17-2017, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
I will let my best friend download it and give impressions ,thanks
Thank you very much
10-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asp View Post
Yes, please add more information ~ Total number of games completed at each each level, total amount and average time played, number of wins and losses, number of protective suits used. Then make the stats viewable at any time, not just after a win.

Also consider adding themes ~ tiles with different colours or textures. Wood, stone, sci-fi etc.

That should do to start off with 🙂. I use your version of Minesweeper as there are no intrusive ads.
Thank you for your suggestion. I will continue to improve the app.
10-24-2017, 11:37 PM
A lot of people like Mine sweeper.
10-28-2017, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubycjg View Post
A lot of people like Mine sweeper.
Thanks