★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-05-2017, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine View Post
Finished it on Normal mode, but I'm still missing 2 Gnomes--2 and 8. Does anybody know where these gnomes are?
Curious, how long did it take you to beat the game?

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
10-05-2017, 07:51 AM
*repeat post*

10-05-2017, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Curious, how long did it take you to beat the game?
I took my time. Nearly 7 hours?
10-05-2017, 02:21 PM
New user here, please forgive me if I break any rules.

Has anyone 100% the game? I'm stuck at 97.9%. I'm missing
1. Heart #13
2. Eggo #7
3. I'm also missing the final character Eleven and her upgrade (not counting the new character which will be released after season 2 airs).

I've completed the main part of the game twice already. I've also got all the tapes and gnomes. Only the above listed 4 things are preventing me from achieving 100%. Can anyone kindly help me out?
10-05-2017, 02:48 PM
Experienced a save issue. I played up until the evil scientist and died while facing him. I quit and went back to the menu to see if it saved anything. Which it did. And I tried the evil scientist again and died. I quit to the menu then opened the app several hours later and saw no save. Does it only hard save after every level?
10-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
New user here, please forgive me if I break any rules.

Has anyone 100% the game? I'm stuck at 97.9%. I'm missing
1. Heart #13
2. Eggo #7
3. I'm also missing the final character Eleven and her upgrade (not counting the new character which will be released after season 2 airs).

I've completed the main part of the game twice already. I've also got all the tapes and gnomes. Only the above listed 4 things are preventing me from achieving 100%. Can anyone kindly help me out?
I havent found Heart 13, but Eggo 7 can be found in the fridge at the Wheelers house Once you have all the Eggos, you can unlock the special character by going to the right place with the locked strongbox. Im curious, though: Where are gnomes 2 and 8?
10-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Stuck on 93%

Finished the main play through but need some help cleaning up:

Hearts: 13,26,34
Gnomes: 2
Waffle: 8

One of those hearts is probably based on delivering some nails to steve. Can’t figure out how to get him to accept them. Also I know a blank cassette is floating out there someone for another quest.
Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited by rmann; 10-05-2017 at 05:36 PM.
10-05-2017, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine View Post
I havent found Heart 13, but Eggo 7 can be found in the fridge at the Wheelers house Once you have all the Eggos, you can unlock the special character by going to the right place with the locked strongbox. Im curious, though: Where are gnomes 2 and 8?
Thanks for the Eggo tip! This brings my completion up to 99.3%. The Heart #13 is still elusive.

Here are the in-game tips for Gnomes #2 and #8:

Bumble: Bumble got lost hunting truffles after a hungry bear chased him away.

Robil: Keep your eye on Robil, or he'll steal your sandwich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmann View Post
Finished the main play through but need some help cleaning up:

Hearts: 13,26,34
Gnomes: 2
Waffle: 8

One of those hearts is probably based on delivering some nails to steve. Cant figure out how to get him to accept them. Also I know a blank cassette is floating out there someone for another quest.
Any ideas? Thanks!
As for Eggo #8, or any Eggo for that matter:
The Eggos and VHS mirror themselves. So if you have Eggo #1 and are missing VHS #1, it will be in the same dungeon (or a similar setting in case of the last 2 Eggos and VHS) as Eggo #1. You can click on them in your inventory to find out where you got them in case you forgot.
10-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Woohoo! Found the ever elusive Heart #13 in the Forest dungeon and completed the game 100%!

I'll now be doing another playthrough and this time I'll try to jot down everything for anyone who needs help.

Just as a side note, I talked with the devs and they said there are extra keycards to be found just in case anyone gets stuck. As you can see in the screenshot, I found two extra, one I bought in a store and one deep in the bunker after killing one of the goons.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171006-110612.png
Views:	91
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	117213  
10-06-2017, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
Woohoo! Found the ever elusive Heart #13 in the Forest dungeon and completed the game 100%!

I'll now be doing another playthrough and this time I'll try to jot down everything for anyone who needs help.

Just as a side note, I talked with the devs and they said there are extra keycards to be found just in case anyone gets stuck. As you can see in the screenshot, I found two extra, one I bought in a store and one deep in the bunker after killing one of the goons.
Congrats!!! Even though I'm playing in small chunks, I'm sure I'll be leaning on some guidance from you guys soon. Thanks!