★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-07-2017, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
Im having no luck with this game.
I got my iPhone X now but the game is still unplayable not because of crashing but because all the windows and buttons are overlapping each other. Sad!
Sorry to hear that you're not able to play this on your new device! We're thinking about how to make this playable for iPhone X users. Thanks for your patience!

Massive Damage Inc.
Blog: www.MassDmg.com
Game: www.PlayHalcyon6.com
11-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveDamageInc View Post
Sorry to hear that you're not able to play this on your new device! We're thinking about how to make this playable for iPhone X users. Thanks for your patience!
Yeah Id love this on my iPhone X since I already have it on my PC. Will it be supported in the future?

11-13-2017, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichRuzz View Post
Yeah Id love this on my iPhone X since I already have it on my PC. Will it be supported in the future?
We're working on a hotfix for the iPhone X issue. I'll post here when it's up! Thanks for your patience!

Massive Damage Inc.
11-14-2017, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Good news, the hotfix for iPhone X is available now! Check your phone for updates

Massive Damage Inc.
11-14-2017, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveDamageInc View Post
Good news, the hotfix for iPhone X is available now! Check your phone for updates
hey guys, i don't see any update! anyway, i don't have an iPhone X

edit> downloading now... hey guys, have you thought about my suggestion of a pinch zoom on map, rooms, etc?

Last edited by Gwarmaxx; 11-15-2017 at 06:14 AM.
11-15-2017, 01:45 PM
Thank you!
After the update I can finally play this game, it runs perfectly on iPhone X, havent had a single crash yet.

So far Im really liking it, the combat is a bit too simple for my taste but still its a fantastic mobile game.
11-15-2017, 04:13 PM
Will this take up the whole screen of the iPhone X or have the weird edges? Just about to buy, if not Ill just gift my buddy a copy on Steam instead and just play my copy there.
11-15-2017, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Will this take up the whole screen of the iPhone X or have the weird edges? Just about to buy, if not Ill just gift my buddy a copy on Steam instead and just play my copy there.
No unfortunately it doesnt utilize the whole iPhone X screen, instead it has black bars on each side of the screen.

One other thing that bugs me is the white home bar. I hope the devs update this to make it invisible. Maybe its just me but I find it distracting. I know where to swipe to exit the app, no need to display the home bar!
11-15-2017, 08:14 PM
Guys anybstrategy on how to play this
11-16-2017, 08:15 PM
This game hates me. Ive made it all the way to the last fight (at least I think its the final boss) with the Gruul mothership and I cant finish the fight because IT CRASHES EVERY SINGLE TIME!