★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-13-2017, 08:45 PM
Guys I tried hard to really like this one but after 10 hours of boring story and same run wave 1, wave 2 etc. I'm seriously bored. I'm going back to FF9 or the first FFD or any of the classic ones.

Not trying to be a downer but is anyone else feeling what I'm feeling???

Now on the plus side if you want a quick premium arcade style final fantasy this game is awesome. I just prefer the old school I guess with the overworld etc.
11-14-2017, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkx View Post
Guys I tried hard to really like this one but after 10 hours of boring story and same run wave 1, wave 2 etc. I'm seriously bored. I'm going back to FF9 or the first FFD or any of the classic ones.

Now on the plus side if you want a quick premium arcade style final fantasy this game is awesome. I just prefer the old school I guess with the overworld etc.
I actually really like the pick up and play aspect of it. Great for short bursts on the bus. And the story's picking up so I'm actually invested in it now. But I can see it's not for everyone.

11-14-2017, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroex View Post
I actually really like the pick up and play aspect of it. Great for short bursts on the bus. And the story's picking up so I'm actually invested in it now. But I can see it's not for everyone.
Either way I won't ask for a refund want to support Enid in releasing more premium.

Will play this periodically but as of 10 hours in I'm finding the story boring...

I hope FF15 pocket edition delivers - and by fluke I pray we one day get Dragon Quest 7
11-14-2017, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkx View Post

Honestly I dont, but thats because I pick it up in very short bursts, I play only 15-20 mins at a time and like once per day, I like the fact I can pick it up easily when im waiting somewhere or something.

As for your DQ VII mention, I really hope you guys get it too, I have it on my 3DS and its an amazing game ! Playing it at this very moment im about 40 hours in and im still hooked 😊
11-14-2017, 08:03 PM
I’m still very early on despite being 3 hours in. And I’ve come to a sub quest called Even Dust Piles Up. I’ve beaten in twice, but it still says New and I’ve never received the rewards! Has anyone else experienced this? And any advice on how to accomplish it? I guess I’ll try to advance the story more and try it again. But if it’s opened up, it should allow me to complete it.

EDIT: that fixed it. Advanced the story one cutscene and it allowed me to complete the sub quest. Weird. Ahhhhhhh... might be a certain number of things needed to be acquired or defeated. Gotta read the fine print in quests I guess.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPhone X Space Gray 256 GB
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB

Last edited by curtisrshideler; 11-14-2017 at 08:27 PM.
11-14-2017, 08:13 PM
Also can Square-Enix update their apps so they dont allow the phone to go to sleep while the app is running even if auto-lock is enabled? Id rather not have to toggle the auto-lock off for their games then back on again. Maybe Ill just up the time I guess. I often set this one down for auto battles and pick it up a minute or two later.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPhone X Space Gray 256 GB
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB
11-14-2017, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milotorou View Post
Honestly I dont, but thats because I pick it up in very short bursts, I play only 15-20 mins at a time and like once per day, I like the fact I can pick it up easily when im waiting somewhere or something.

As for your DQ VII mention, I really hope you guys get it too, I have it on my 3DS and its an amazing game ! Playing it at this very moment im about 40 hours in and im still hooked 😊
Maybe just need to scale back to actually enjoy this. Thanks Milotourou I hope we get DQ 7 as well
11-18-2017, 04:11 PM
Update I'm 16 hours in I took everyone advice playing this during my busy time aka a break at work, commuting etc.

This game is getting better in smaller intervals. Good for an 1 hour - 2 tops a day
11-20-2017, 01:32 PM
Is the signet requirements for unlocking episodes glitched right now? I can't see getting 40 signets for one character, much less 100 to unlock the final episodes...

This doc doesnt even show 100 for any character: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=412162610
11-21-2017, 04:37 PM
Every evolution counts as a seperat ability