★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
So can anyone comment on whether its like Enter the Grungeon?
In that its a rogue lite yes. This is melee focus and the enemies come from spawn points like Gauntlet. It can get kind of crazy.

Loot is comepletely random. Like 2 handed bastard sword of fuzzy wuzzys ass

There are bosses. Only one of them in the beta.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com/portfolio.html
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
11-09-2017, 01:12 PM
This is madness! Damn fun madness though.

You got a bit catching to do jsrco

11-09-2017, 01:37 PM
And $5 bucks is gone just like that!
11-09-2017, 01:42 PM
I didnt realize this had dropped.
Now Im excited.
11-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Ive been searching out dungeon and rogue crawlers lately and it seems I pretty much have all the good ones and I was glad to see this pop up and it doesnt disappoint! Hard right now cuz I am just starting out but I like the fact its gonna be very challenging and love the brutality you get to unleash in the dungeon and controls are fine
Good fun
Care to give me a list, please?

Getting this now, by the way.
11-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Is this game more akin to the melee version of Binding of Isaac or Soul Knight?
11-09-2017, 06:40 PM
As fun and challenging as this game is, I can't believe it didn't save my progress. I had found powerful loot, a great relic and made a lot progress into the lower dungeons. I then return to my game when I get off from work, and I have to start over again? I have to be missing something here.
11-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaganomics View Post
As fun and challenging as this game is, I can't believe it didn't save my progress. I had found powerful loot, a great relic and made a lot progress into the lower dungeons. I then return to my game when I get off from work, and I have to start over again? I have to be missing something here.
From what I gather each time I died I start completely over keeping nothing which is fine too just makes it a lot more challenging and Im guessing thats the point
11-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
Care to give me a list, please?

Getting this now, by the way.
A list of what?
Dungeon/rogue types I own some would be
Guild of Dungeonneering, Wayward Souls, binding of issac, Siralim 1&2, feral fury, crypt of the NecroDancer, crowntakers, leap of fate, death road to Canada, neon chrome, NEO scavenger, cataclysm DDA, sheltered, this war of mine, crashlands
I know these are not all similar and may not all fit in the same genre but they are games that are either rogue, dungeon, survival types and hard
Would love for you to suggest some in this range if I am missing any these are not nearly all I cant keep up with all the games I have haha
11-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseHolton View Post
YouTube: video

Hey everyone!

It's been a long ride, and TouchArcade has been such a wonderful community. Invaluable in the development of the game... So I am so happy to finally announce...

The Scrungeon Depths is now available across all platforms: iOS, Android and Steam
Hi. Great game by the way. Can you add a resume feature to it? I'm playing your game on my phone, and I usually play in small chunks. And loosing all my progress after returning to game really sucks. Thanks!