★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wild West Pinball 1.99/2.99>>FREE!!

06-18-2009, 02:46 AM
Wild West Pinball 1.99/2.99>>FREE!!

Woot Wild West Pinball is now officially free. Just found it!

ITunes Link
06-18-2009, 02:50 AM
The best Pinball game in my iPod...don't understand why give away for free.

Game are meant to play for fun...not pay for fun.

my developer blog
http://dprompt.blogspot.com/

Running From The Dead
Gameplay Video
Website

06-18-2009, 02:50 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Thanks!
06-18-2009, 02:51 AM
You are late to the game. This is in the official thread. We didn't need a whole thread just for this, although if you really feel we do need it, post it in the correct forum, game discussion not here. We don't need 5 threads for the same game all it does is clutter the board and make it hard to search. The mods will change the other thread to reflect the new pricing soon

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
06-18-2009, 02:52 AM
Yeah, its already been mentioned in the main thread, but for visibility's sake:
WWP is going out of support after the update to 1.2 is available. Therefore the sale. (That's what svolsiky said)
For those who haven't gotten it yet: GET IT NOW!!!

Add me: GameCenter: Crypton72
Agon|CloudCell|GameloftLive!|OpenFeint|Plus+: Crypton
Proud Member of Touch Arcaders Against Piracy!
Follow me on Twitter!
06-18-2009, 03:27 AM
don't forget to leave comment in AppStore
06-18-2009, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypton View Post
Yeah, its already been mentioned in the main thread, but for visibility's sake:
WWP is going out of support after the update to 1.2 is available. Therefore the sale. (That's what svolsiky said)
For those who haven't gotten it yet: GET IT NOW!!!
What do you mean 'out of support'? They put it on sale because it will be broken soon, or .. ? Just asking as I'm pretty sure I'm misunderstanding this
06-18-2009, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
You are late to the game. This is in the official thread. We didn't need a whole thread just for this, although if you really feel we do need it, post it in the correct forum, game discussion not here. We don't need 5 threads for the same game all it does is clutter the board and make it hard to search. The mods will change the other thread to reflect the new pricing soon
I disagree with this. The "official thread" is 32 pages long and a lot of people are going to ignore it because of that (and that's one of the short discussions!!).

So think of this topic as a "notification" post, rather than a "discussion" post. Notify here, get the word out, job done. Carry on.

And never mind about how it is "hard to search" as you state (which I still disagree with), but rather think how it makes it easier for people who are BROWSING the forums, rather than SEARCHING the forums.
For a lot of people, when browsing, a title like this one will stand out much more, giving the game more exposure, which is what the developer obviously wants when making a game free.
06-18-2009, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farley View Post
I disagree with this. The "official thread" is 32 pages long and a lot of people are going to ignore it because of that (and that's one of the short discussions!!).

So think of this topic as a "notification" post, rather than a "discussion" post. Notify here, get the word out, job done. Carry on.

And never mind about how it is "hard to search" as you state (which I still disagree with), but rather think how it makes it easier for people who are BROWSING the forums, rather than SEARCHING the forums.
For a lot of people, when browsing, a title like this one will stand out much more, giving the game more exposure, which is what the developer obviously wants when making a game free.
Absolutely agree. I have got the game because of this thread, I would have had no reason to visit the other thread so wouldn't have seen it.

I am sure there are people who sit behind their keyboard, fingers poised, waiting for someone to post something they don't agree with so they can have a go.
06-18-2009, 06:40 AM
Same, I would never have seen this if it wasn't for this thread. Some people on this forum just need to pull whatever is up their butt out because all I see here now is flaming and sheer disrespect.