[Satsuma Audio] Professional sound and music for your games.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by SatsumaAudio, Jan 30, 2012.

1. SatsumaAudio

SatsumaAudio Active Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Composer/Sound designer
    UK
    #1 SatsumaAudio, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    Hi,

My name is Lawrence Steele, a composer and sound designer based in the UK operating under the name 'Satsuma Audio'. I have around 10 years experience in music production and a BsC/Hons Degree in music production. I have experience working on several iOS titles including some currently in production.

I am capable of producing high quality sound and music in virtually any style, all for a very affordable price. Please take a look at my portfolio, available at http://www.satsuma-audio.com to get an idea of what I can produce for you!

Music Showreel

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lawrence Steele
    [​IMG]
    Lawrence(at)satsuma-audio.com
    @SatsumaAudio on twitter

2. vklymenko

vklymenko Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    best

Hi there! I've developed and released tens of games, and always had no time to worry much about music and sounds quality. But with my latest game - Versus Vitality (presents on Lawrence's video as first title, the game is still in development) I got the chance to work with Lawrence. And this time Im trying to fit whole game to the music : ) the tracks are epic, sounds are sooo detailed. I don't want to advertise Lawrence much, because I want him only for my games :D but for now i have only one game in development, and most of music/sounds ready : ) I haven't checked all composers around the world, but I'll never replace Lawrence's work, because its neat. When I'll think about music or sounds work for any kind of projects - I'll think about him as one and final candidate for sure. I really advice you to check what he can and how fast and you'll close the audio-work position on your project ; )

3. SatsumaAudio

SatsumaAudio Active Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Composer/Sound designer
    UK
    Currently on the lookout for new projects as several of my current ones are approaching completion.

Also check out the trailer for upcoming iOS game Ninja Dino Showdown?! featuring music by me! :)

Ninja Dino Showdown

Lawrence Steele
    Satsuma Audio
    lawrence(at)satsuma-audio.com
    @SatsumaAudio on twitter