iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Please add me!
my referral : mjLq18YgoB

I will add you too

thanks!
Old 02-19-2015, 01:32 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Default Change device

Does this game gave a login system where I can pick up on another device if my present one gets lost?

My referral code is: D2mPotXzcp
Old 02-23-2015, 07:49 AM

Hey guys!
I'm level 133, enter my referal: cSg0zSHUbC and I make sure to add yours!
Old 02-27-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
So how do you advance when you have a mostly 5* team? I can't get past book 20, 3rd mission, and am not sure what to be doing/running.

My team is good on links, but not really much else:

1. Jack the Gian Slayer/5*/56/1442 health/999 attack
2. Fire Knight/4*/60/842/1083
3. Lancelot/5*/53/1447/922
4. Frost Enchantress/4*/1144/678

I have the following unleveled:

Wicked Fairy, Flame Mage, Ruby Alchemist, Wood Mage, Emerald Alchemist, Siren Maiden, Nature Squire x2, Water Brute, Blue Ranger x2, Water Squire and 2 stars and fairies.

I have low level enchants on most, with potion use heavier on the two I'll likely keep the longest, Jack and Lancelot. I haven't yet successfully completed any Elixir quests, but perhaps I should try again, its been a bit.

How to progress?
As others have indicated, high block % is really good. I haven't figured out the difference between the block and block aura.

My current multi-colored team ranges from
GREENS - King Midas level 86; Sheriff of Nottingham level 73; Little John the Mighty level 50
REDS - Rose Red, Lady of the Flame level 100; The Great Wicked Fairy, level 50; Castellan, the Beast Guardian, level 73
BLUES - Apple Witch Queen level 66; Mountain Dwarf Master level 60; Huntsman, Warden of Ice level 50

I also have maxed out Water/Nature/Fire Savage (level 60), Red/Blue/Green Master Alchemist (level 60), level 50's on Beast, Master Warrior/Snow White, Master Sorceress/Robin Hood, Master Archer, Elf Lords (level 35).

A very good combination that works includes (your choice of Nature/Green hero), Rose Red, Lady of the Flame, Apple Witch Queen, Mountain Dwarf Master, and friend's Snow Queen, Regent of the Ice.

I usually have all of my heroes on blocking enchantment and due to Rose Red's 20% critical passive, Apple Witch Queen +4% critical per lawful hero (Rose Red, Apple Witch Queen, Mountain Dwarf Master are all lawful) we're up around 38% critical if I take a Lawful Nature hero or 34% if it's non-lawful Nature hero. Snow Queen, Regent of the Ice gives me back 12 links per critical. You can do some pretty whopping combos.

If you manage to link red+green+blue gems (= 10 links used), due to the 38% critical, the expected value of return is (38% * 5 characters * 12 links) = 22.8 links ...

** One added edit: The reason Snow Queen, Regent of the Ice with high critical works well is if you use the area attack, you get a chance to critical on every enemy. Translation: the more enemies, the more chances to critical.

Let's say you are up against 4 enemies and manage to get blue and red gems with an area attack. That means you get (4 enemies attacked in area attack) x (5 characters attacking) x (38% chance to critical) x (12 links returned per critical) = expected return of 91.2 links

... Which means you can pretty much link until the cows come home and get a ton of links back.

I have had less success using Red Riding Hood, Tamer of Wolves / Lancelot, Seeker of the Grail / Jack the Slayer of Giants (who give 7 links if you connect with their respective gem color).

Last edited by fableageparmenion; Yesterday at 11:51 AM..
Old 02-27-2015, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistailin View Post
Castellan is farmable, Rose Red requires getting lucky at the REM.

Midas boosts everybody's area attack.

Merlin's increase to combo rate means that your combo grows that much faster. So, for instance, for a 10 combo, your bonus would now be considered as if it were a 15 combo. For Merlin's evolved passive, it would be considered as if it were at 20 combo.

It's a pretty significant bonus, especially when healing is involved.

Wonder what Blue Merlin's skills would have been. Too bad he's never coming out. =\
I think the math looks like this:

For every normal gem that matches your character, you get 100% of your base damage on the first, and then 5% bonus beyond the first (unless you have Merlin or Merlin the All Powerful Wizard, in which case instead of a 5% bonus, it's a 7.5% or 10% bonus).

For burst gems, I think that bonus is 25% instead of 5% except if you have a burst bonus character such as the Brutes, Savages, Constable/Sheriff of Nottingham/Belle/Mountain Dwarf or evolved forms. I think the Savages give you +100% bonus per burst gem and with their active skill of changing up to 7 of their color gems into burst gems means you could do 7+ times the amount of damage.

Then you get a couple of different multipliers.

+ Thrushbeard, King of the Ax (+80% attack/damage if full life)
+ Midas, King of Gold (+80% attack/damage on area attack)
+ Paladin/Master Paladin/Barbarian/Master Barbarian/Warlord/Master Warlord for alignment specifics
+ element specific multipliers e.g., Robin Hood/Beast/Snow White/etc.

Then you apply any element specific boosts (e.g., for one or two turns, etc.)

Then there's a chain multiplier (+5% damage on chain over 1 gem, unless you have Merlin or Merlin, the All Powerful Wizard. For the latter, the "+100% to combo rate" means you gain 10% damage on your chain over 1 gem.
Old 02-27-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHomer View Post
Does anyone have a list of which characters can be purchased at the end of a chapter?
I've seen (and this is on the wiki):
[url]http://blueteagames-fa.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Info[/url]

- Aladdin for 20 Fable stones
- Prince Charming for 20 Fable stones
- Gepetto for 20 Fable stones
- Rose Red for 20 Fable stones
- Rapunzel for 40 Fable stones

I'm currently holding off until I get about 60 Fable stones even if it means waiting 3 months as I'm on Book 20 (Merlin).

Some people have written and said it's a random offering.
Old 02-27-2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh View Post
Can someone tell me how the Phoenix prince battle goes? What are his abilities and what are some strategies to take him down? Thanks!
There are a group of enemy heroes where linking (or taking in) their color gems does something bad.

Phoenix Prince - every red gem results in 300 damage
Goldilocks - every blue gem reduces your links
Dragon Prince - every green gem results in healing

As well as of 3/1/2015:
False Prince - every remaining heart gem on the board increases damage

Some people have said they had to just brute force spend Fable stones to resurrect all their heroes (spending one Fable stone to revive your heroes gives you max links, max health, and whatever turns towards your active abilities is preserved).

You have to use the associate pet as a friend or you won't last very long (e.g., Phoenix Prince -> Crystal Phoenix, Goldilocks -> Brownweave Bear, Dragon Prince -> Dragonlite, Shadow Hound -> False Prince).

It helps to have 1) either high block or better high specific elemental defense (I've seen 9%-11% resistances -- so you'd need like 9-11% nature resistance against the Dragon Prince), 2) a healing capability and/or 3) defensive capability if possible (e.g., Prince Charming's convert all nature gems to water gems) -- unfortunately this is in the color of their gem weakness, so you'd only be doing 50% damage, 4) heroes with lots of health and therefore high levels and potions and 5) their elemental weakness (e.g., Dragon Prince is green or nature, so you should try for Red/Fire heroes -- definitely not Blue/Water heroes unless you want a challenge).

So let's say you go against the Phoenix Prince, I'd be tempted to say these would be the best:
Snow Queen, Regent of the Ice
Crystal Phoenix
Fairy Godmother might be ideal (block+heal to full) ... Epic Shadow Hound (block+heal) is a lesser incarnation

Might be helpful:
Princess Cinderella
Apple Witch Queen
Mountain Dwarf Master
Queen Snow White, the Frozen Ruler

If you mix in Red/Fire (100% damage, not 200% for Blue/Water),
Rose Red, Lady of the Flame
Guinevere, Queen of the Round

Last edited by fableageparmenion; Yesterday at 12:01 PM..
Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM

If some one has a Shadow hound, feel free to add me (Ref: cSg0zSHUbC) or post your ref and I'll add you.