Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-24-2013, 02:06 PM

Right, finished yesterday. Lovely game but would have liked more puzzles, after half way you're tending to just follow along. Artwork and sounds throughout were fantastic, all the little touches were great, arcade sections ranged from pretty good to okay.

I would have liked more, but I guess that's an indication that I was enjoying what I played. A little on the shallow side game play-wise but everyone should at least check it out.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:16 AM

Has anyone played this on a mini? The App Store reviews have mentioned issues. I really want to play this!
Old 03-28-2013, 03:21 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjamess View Post
Has anyone played this on a mini? The App Store reviews have mentioned issues. I really want to play this!
I wish I could tell you, but my girls' mini doesn't have enough space to fit this hog on there. It runs fine on the iPad 2, which doesn't really help, I know.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:29 PM

I brought this game because it was created by the exact same developer for Drawn.

Very satisfying game, though for very different reasons as those for Drawn.

Am I the only one who is finding the mini-games to be very taxing and difficult? Some of the achievement cards are extremely difficult to get because they need precision timing and near perfect runs for the mini-games (particularly the last few ones). Did I miss something here to make this much easier?

A few may chalk this to replay values; I am not sure about that claim.

Still, overall, absolutely must buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Yes the MAIN story is short. HOWEVER, they are failing to see that for an adventure game it is FILLED with mini games that not only add to the story but allow replay ability! I will certainly be playing this again. Its the first game I can say that about in a long time. At least for this platform.

Nice satisfying ending, clues along the way, just very very nice. I chuckled when I saw the poster for Drawn in there as a poster! Next play through will be for the fun of the games rather than the unravelling of the story. Nicely done.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:02 PM

I'm loving this game, however there has been 2 times where I thought I just couldn't figure out what to do, had to look it up and realized that game had just not loaded properly. The charachter just wouldn't show up on screen so wouldn't start the game sequence. I don't ever recall seeing that happen before in a game