02-27-2014, 01:57 AM
#21
Game is cool! We are working on its improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
It actually looks fairly cool but I agree. It's just too huge to compensate for that space on my ipod which I don't even have 700 mb left. Maybe it is good! But hey if you have space, give it a try and let us know how it is.
Thank you guys for your opinion! Our team is working on size reduction. There is just so much art here, beautiful animation and cartoons so you can really enjoy the gaming process. But in our future updates we will reduce the game in size I'm sure.
02-27-2014, 06:27 AM
#22
I wish people who write app descriptions would learn what an "adventure" game actually is. I mean, they've only been around for, what, 30 years?

02-27-2014, 08:17 AM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_apple View Post
I wish people who write app descriptions would learn what an "adventure" game actually is. I mean, they've only been around for, what, 30 years?
It might not be an adventure for somebody for sure, but our main character while travelling through different worlds does experience unforgetable adventure. You may see that also in short movies to each location.
03-12-2014, 08:19 AM
#24
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatyana (Duck Destroyer) View Post
Thank you guys for your opinion! Our team is working on size reduction. There is just so much art here, beautiful animation and cartoons so you can really enjoy the gaming process. But in our future updates we will reduce the game in size I'm sure.
Looks like an update is out for this one reducing the size down to 190 mb. Think I'll give it a try now
03-12-2014, 09:23 AM
#25
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Looks like an update is out for this one reducing the size down to 190 mb. Think I'll give it a try now
Thanks Rich, but installed size is 754mb. I believe it's down from 800 or 900 mb + though.
03-12-2014, 09:46 AM
#26
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Thanks Rich, but installed size is 754mb. I believe it's down from 800 or 900 mb + though.
Oh, well I don't quite have that kind of free space the AppStore description says 190 but installed size is what matters. Thank you for the info.
03-12-2014, 12:16 PM
#27
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Oh, well I don't quite have that kind of free space the AppStore description says 190 but installed size is what matters. Thank you for the info.
No problem, was looking for a smaller size too. From what I did play, pretty fun, but I'd rather save my space for paid games.
06-26-2014, 08:47 AM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
No problem, was looking for a smaller size too. From what I did play, pretty fun, but I'd rather save my space for paid games.
We are so happy to announce that update for our game is released! Please enjoy colorific graphic and sly fox adventures and don't worry about game size any more, it is greatly reduced now!
06-26-2014, 08:48 AM
#29
The size is greatly reduced

Last edited by Tatyana (Duck Destroyer); 06-26-2014 at 08:51 AM.