Universal Legend Dary: Classic - (by ParkPill)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Park Pill, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Park Pill

Park Pill Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2013
    #1 Park Pill, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I used 9WNAETX6JR73 thanks developer. I'll post thoughts after work. Looks like a cool design :)

3. Park Pill

Oct 24, 2013
    Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you like it. :]

4. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Oh, i missed it, all codes were gone.

5. Park Pill

Oct 24, 2013
    Are they? I'm sorry for that. I was hoping them to leave a comment after they use it.

6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Wait for the reviews, too. The trailer is good. Congratulations, Park Pill.

7. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I'm a huge platformer fan so i'm glad the dev made this game.

Dont care that the promo codes are gone, i want more games like this so i'm happy to buy it (i mean its a dollar !)

Anyway impressions...

LOVE IT ! Great on screen buttons, retro music, retro style graphics. At the end of the day games dont need over the top music scores or huge filesizes with stunning graphics as its all about the gameplay

Just played a few minutes and i can tell that i'm going to be playing this a LOT ! Thanks to the dev for this little gem. This is another reason why i love iOS gaming so much, you get a game like this classic for a dollar

Well worth picking up. Come on people dont sit on the fence, the more people who buy this the more chance we have for a sequel.

8. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Thanks for the impressions, PSJ. I love platformers too, and will look forward to hearing from a few of those lucky folks. :)

9. Dragon3leg

Dragon3leg Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    It
    Fairfax va
    Love this game retro platforming executed very well. One suggestion I have is to lower the bats health, the annoyance factor of having to backtrack to get good shots off is there but I guess gun power upgrades will lessen that.

10. Park Pill

Oct 24, 2013
    Thank you for a comment. The trailer is very short because I have to make that one but I am not very skilled at making movie. But I am glad you liked it. :]

11. Park Pill

Oct 24, 2013
    #11 Park Pill, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    I am really glad that you like my little game! :] Hope you enjoy it. I will update more stages as soon as possible. And thanks for the positive feedback. :]

12. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    #12 Snooptalian, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    Gonna buy this one shortly. Any chance of adding in Game Center at some point?

Edit: Just bought this and looks to be a fun old school platformer. As for my asking about Game Center, the app description doesn't show that GC is implemented, yet when you load the game the GC welcome logo pops up, but there is nothing there except the game name when looking at the GC app. Is this a glitch or are you planning on adding in the achievements/leaderboards later?

13. Park Pill

Oct 24, 2013
    Thank you. I hope so, too. :)

14. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    I can't really comment much on the game itself, as it's all but unplayable on the iPad due to horrible oversized buttons..

It would be nice if you could look into changing those for us iPad gamers, the buttons are absolutely huge and impossible to reach comfortably at all.

15. Park Pill

Oct 24, 2013
    Thanks for your suggestion. I will see what I can. Agains, Thank you for the valuable feedback.

16. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I'm having fun with the game on my iPhone. It's a hard game as you play deeper, and that's good. Love the retro graphics. You can get vehicles and such. Fun little platformer and I've barely scraped the surface.

17. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Seem i need to pick this cause some nice impression above

18. FledgeFish

FledgeFish Active Member

Dec 20, 2012
    The game is great but the buttons are huge and really hard to play with on an ipad. It would be great to have the option to move and scale them but that may be asking to much

19. Park Pill

Oct 24, 2013
    First of all, thank you very much on your valuable suggestion. To answer the question, Yes, I was planning to add leader boards and achievements. But I want to update the contents of the game first. Since I am an indie developer, I have to do it one by one. It will take time to implement GC but eventually GC is implemented. Again, thank you very much on your valuable suggestions :]

20. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Guess I can't leave a review on the AppStore since I downloaded with a promo :( the game is really fun and I appreciate the effort from the developer. ;)