LED Music Visualizer (not game) now free!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Connector, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Haven't posted a non game since Tubebox a youtube downloader, but this app is kind of cool too! It is a music visualizer you can use from the external microphone on your idevice, or from music played from itunes.

There are a ton of modes like led bars, circles, orbs, etc, so that is kind of cool. This would be cool to have at a party, and put by the speakers, and add a nightclub vibe to your room.

I was using carmen for this kind of task before, but this one is better cause you can setup to use external music and just use your ipad as a cool music visualizer screen.

Definitely worth the time to download. Highly recommended!

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. #2 Connector, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
    Screenshots of one of the other modes with music. It says apple tv mirroring, got to try this out with my hdmi tv adapter from my ipad. That should look cool.

Attached Files:

3. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Thanks for the heads up on this. This is something I've wanted, especially for use with my Apple TV.