Universal Epic real time MMORPG Open 17 Nov!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lemongame, Nov 17, 2014.

1. lemongame

lemongame Member

Oct 23, 2014
    #1 lemongame, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    Hi guys,
    Journey to the great land of Ataraxian is to start tomorrow
    We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you the four heroes of our home land.

Warrior
    With mighty strength the great warriors always wear heavy armors and fearlessly charge in the very front. You can always count on them, because the word "fear" is just not in their dictionary.
    warrior.jpg
    Mage
    With ancient elemental power mages have mastered the power that destroys everything in their pass. So...Things will get a little bit ugly when they are pissed off
    mage.jpg
    Strider
    With deadly close combat skills and lightning attack speed, Striders have been the nightmare for light armors. However what makes Striders so deadly is their stealth abilities that makes them the perfect assassins. So...It is always wise to watch your back all the time.
    Strider.jpg
    Hell Breaker
    Imagine a warrior...Now imagine he casts spells...Now imagine he summons demons from hell...What you then see..is a Hell Breaker. When you see a hell breaker, you will get an idea of what hell is like
    hellbreaker.jpg

Be prepared for this amazing journey.

Follow us in our facebook for great launch day events. You will get up to $1000 items..HURRY UP!!

Have a great day.

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/DungeonFantasyOnline

2. BunkeredChimp

BunkeredChimp Active Member

May 5, 2014
    What's the name of the app?:)

3. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Game link? I can't find it at all. Released already?

4. C3FFF0E

C3FFF0E Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Moderator in Vainglory Forum
    Philippines
    How to join? I really want this type of games!

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Their Facebook link says: Dungeon Fantasy Online

6. xsprint

xsprint Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2014
    HEYO! do't forget me kkkkkk

7. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Doing a search for "dungeon fantasy online" in the TA app brings up two games, one released by com2us in 2012 and another released in August this year by someone else. Both listings are in korean and have the exact same screen shots. I'm guessing it's going worldwide today, with an english version.

I didn't look any further into it. I'm assuming com2us initially published this game, but then the developers either moved to another publisher or are now publishing it on their own. Whatever the case, this technically is a two year old game already just getting a translation, rather than it being an actual new game.

It looks like standard krpg material, so if you're into those, it might be worth checking out. Doesn't show up on the U.S. app store yet, though.

8. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Interesting... Hope it's good as I love mmorpg games

9. lemongame

lemongame Member

Oct 23, 2014
    app name

Hi, The game is <Dungeon Fantasy Online>

10. lemongame

lemongame Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Release Date

Hi, the game is set to release on 18th/Nov/2014. Please leave us your contact email in our facebook, and we are happy to send you the download link when the game is available in the app store.
    Our facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DungeonFantasyOnline

11. lemongame

lemongame Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Join in DFO

Hi, Please leave us your contact email in our facebook. We are happy to provide you the download link when the game is available in the app store. Thank you.

12. lemongame

lemongame Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Join in DFO

Hi, please leave us your contact email in our official facebook. We will send you the download link when the game is available in the app store. Hope it helps.
    Our facebook link is:https://www.facebook.com/DungeonFantasyOnline

13. lemongame

lemongame Member

Oct 23, 2014
    No problem. Have you followed us in our facebook? There are some awesome events waiting for you. Leave us your contact email, and we will send you the download link when the game is officially available in the app store.
    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/DungeonFantasyOnline

14. lemongame

lemongame Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Hi, Thank you for your interest. It is still not too late for joining our Pre-launch event. Simply leave us your contact email, and we will send you the download link when the game is available in the app store.
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/DungeonFantasyOnline

15. DarkRidder

DarkRidder New Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Nice game!

I downloaded it search for "dungeonfantasy" no space... I've played it ten minutes and I'm hooked!

16. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Fake? Only 17mb

17. DarkRidder

DarkRidder New Member

Nov 19, 2014
    100% legit! There is very few people on the server right now.

18. DarkRidder

DarkRidder New Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Check this game out!

There is a lot to this game. Many quests and armor, craft able gear, dungeons, pets that fight with you..

The game reminds me a lot of world of Warcraft.

Really good game!

19. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    #19 Ringerill, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    I don't really get it...
    Shutting down the servers because you have to patch the game? Ok with me.
    But pulling the game out of the ApoStore is a harsh decision and it makes me wonder if this game is really SO Legit after all.
    I would really like to know if someone had any information if this game is a Scam or if it's real.
    What makes me suspicious is that this game was once owned by Com2us but it was only in Korean. How comes that now an unknown company releases a game like this and pulls it out of the AppStore 1 week later?