Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-11-2013, 02:57 AM
Estrica Estrica is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
How aggressive are the IAPs?

Is the gameplay entire puzzle based? Any timer (how fast you need to complete a level)? Any ability to undo?
One IAP I could find, which is to buy all the other levels (and currently free).
No timer and there is a restart and undo button as well.
Has achievements too.

Just tried a couple of levels, it has a nice concept. And I love the occasional rain in it. XD Will give rating after played a bit more.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-11-2013, 03:17 AM
Snozberry Snozberry is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 881
Default

When I tried to buy the IAP yesterday, something popped up in another language..
Tried again today and it worked, & was free.
Yay
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-11-2013, 04:32 AM
Lazer Kat Lazer Kat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
How aggressive are the IAPs?

Is the gameplay entire puzzle based? Any timer (how fast you need to complete a level)? Any ability to undo?
1 non-existent. IAP is free, for now.
2 yes
3 none so far
4 yes
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-11-2013, 06:47 AM
Mievv Mievv is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
When I tried to buy the IAP yesterday, something popped up in another language..
Tried again today and it worked, & was free.
Yay
oh, I have to check this strange bug, thanks for writing it
and thank all for trying my game
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Lazer Kat Lazer Kat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mievv View Post
oh, I have to check this strange bug, thanks for writing it
and thank all for trying my game
You have something special here.
If I may, I'd like to offer some ideas.

- while the puzzle mechanics, and design is very simple and solid, it can get a bit boring. I think there needs to be some sort of special powers, power ups, special moves, and even some enemies on the leafs.
If this is already in place, then its taking me too long to get there (I think I'm around level 25 or so, I was just introduced to the "stable vine")
- it feels like the game is holding my hand through too many easy levels, I know it will get hard, and it has already gotten difficult in a way, but it seemed to take too long to get there.
- I'd like to see something like this:
* ants defending the plant on certain leaves, that you had to do something special to get rid of
* I think the rain sould change the mechanic in some way, maybe you can slip off of the slippery wet leaf if you don't make a move quick enough
* I think there could easily be an alternate 3-Star system based on something collected throughout the level, which would add replay value
* charecter customization

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 11-11-2013 at 02:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Mievv Mievv is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
You have something special here.
If I may, I'd like to offer some ideas.

- while the puzzle mechanics, and design is very simple and solid, it can get a bit boring. I think there needs to be some sort of special powers, power ups, special moves, and even some enemies on the leafs.
If this is already in place, then its taking me too long to get there (I think I'm around level 25 or so, I was just introduced to the "stable vine")
- it feels like the game is holding my hand through too many easy levels, I know it will get hard, and it has already gotten difficult in a way, but it seemed to take too long to get there.
- I'd like to see something like this:
* ants defending the plant on certain leaves, that you had to do something special to get rid of
* I think the rain sould change the mechanic in some way, maybe you can slip off of the slippery wet leaf if you don't make a move quick enough
* I think there could easily be an alternate 3-Star system based on something collected throughout the level, which would add replay value
* charecter customization
Thank you for your opinion.

You are right, I could add some more variations to maintain player's attention. That's true. And you wrote some really interesting ideas.

But on the other hand...I really wanted to make a clear puzzle, just for thinking...because I don't like puzzle games in which my solution depends on some other factors (e.g. speed, time, unexpected events) because I just want to think about solution without any disturbing elements.

And I wanted to write that 3rd and 4th words are different than 1st and 2nd but it takes some time to get there. Maybe there are too many easy levels but if you want to solve the difficult levels, you have to learn on the easier ones.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-12-2013, 04:32 AM
Cynuyt Cynuyt is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,924
Default

It cool and fun. Gameplay quite nevelty.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Mievv Mievv is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
It cool and fun. Gameplay quite nevelty.
thanks
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-29-2013, 08:26 AM
Mievv Mievv is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heebeegeebee View Post
Very interesting concept. Nice work.
thanks
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent