The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. heathercd

heathercd New Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Tickets..

I have to option to buy tickets to the other islands.. should I ? And it's on sale. Please help. Lol. My boyfriend is like (he plays it too) "I'm gonna earn the way to the island the right way."

2. Yneal

Yneal New Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Max happiness

I'm at max happiness on murlod island (72) and it's asking me to build another house but it says I have to be at happiness level 73 to do this. Is this a glitch? How do I do this if the max is 72?

3. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    You Don't

Glitches like this and the almost non-existent drop made have really messed up this game.

4. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Right now I have 2 more areas to expand to and I finally have the coins to do it. Will let you know if I run into any problems. I also have the Bathyscaphe problem but assume it is part of the fruit problem.

If the same thing happens to me it basically will "freeze" my game and I will be done :mad:

5. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    By putting one house inside the inventory, you decrease the number of villager, and able to build another house

6. VixsterV

VixsterV New Member

Sep 23, 2012
    For over a week no new trees have reappeared, and no trees have refrozen since I got the game? Im on the iPad version.... Do they grow back or not? X

7. powerbeth22

powerbeth22 New Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Talk to Shaman on Ancestor Atoll

Hi all!

I am level 44, and on Ancestor's Atoll there is a quest to Ask the Shaman about buying new lands the outsider was looking for.

When you push "find" on the quest, all it takes you to is a damn yellow arrow pointing down with nothing underneath!! No shaman! Is anyone else having this bug?

And yes, ever since this recent update none of my bushes/trees have been growing back. I need to find the 5 bunches of flowers and of course have gone whacked down all my bushes and have none left. I guess not having things grow back is a new and clever way the dev can get us to buy friggin' gems!! Good for them (not!)

Thanks for any help with this shaman nonsense!

8. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Well it looks like I am done with the game :mad: No fruit in the fruit trees. Is there any other way to continue without using crystals ??

I don't mind buying crystals to speed up my game play on a "free" game but it is MY decision to do so and I have done it. BUT to have to buy an IAP just to continue with normal game play is not acceptable to me.

Wish everyone good luck with the game.

9. Yosmitesam

Yosmitesam New Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Main building upgrades to level 9

I a currently @ lvl 44 and have 4 islands
    Do I have to upgrade all the main buildings or just one for all islands??
    If not, I better get making allot if sand and marble!! :mad:
    Any hints from anyone that's a higher level than me??:eek:

10. Yosmitesam

Yosmitesam New Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Hi friend!
    Do you have to upgrade all main buildings on each island or just one??

11. exorr

exorr Member

Jul 11, 2012
    It's pointing you to the map on the bottom of the screen. I got stuck on this at point too not realizing it was doing that.

12. exorr

exorr Member

Jul 11, 2012
    OK, I have a few issues and wondering if they are bugs. I'm working on building forges on the 5th island for copper.

The 2nd island (with snow) seems bugged as I completed the quest about killing 10 panthers that appear in the bottom right of the map, got credit, but now I have no more quests appearing and the panthers continually appear. Anyone else having this issue?

The 3rd island I have no quests open at all and have unlocked all areas. Does this island just run out of quests? I would've thought I'd at least have quests to unlock each area like all the other islands have had but I didn't have any. I bought the new areas hoping it would open more quests, but it never did.

13. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Yes, you have to upgrade all buildings. A lot of sand, then later a lot of coral, and later a lot of copper.

14. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Yes, the tigers keep appearing on the second island, just ignore them. We discussed it here, so if you want to know more go back few pages.
    And there are no quests on the second and third islands. It looks like developers make few quests for a couple of islands with every update, so it was turn of first and fifth... And a bit of fourth.

15. exorr

exorr Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Excellent; thanks for the info. Glad to see I didn't have a weird bug. :)

16. cipwhite

cipwhite Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Romania
    Exactly same problem for me. I'm stuck here. No new trees, no fruits for the Shaman. What can I do?

17. amo888fun

amo888fun Member

Aug 8, 2012
    which land open on murlod island??

get luck to got new murlod island, also open bottom two land already. now which land is the next to discover?? left three like fog area. right one like clear weather area. which one is the next?? because it cost 2-4 mill gold. it will take time to earn gold. guys. let me know that.:cool::cool:

18. kirich

kirich New Member

Oct 7, 2012
    Exactly the same thing happened to me. The arrow points nearby the blinking yellow exclamation mark, but there's no shaman! Clicking around does nothing.

[​IMG]

Yup. Looks like they found a "tricky" way to have us to pay for gems..

19. artjt

artjt New Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Losing resources when transferring

I've been trying to send food and material to other islands and it's disappearing.... It removes the amount from my inventory and then when I go back into the map it's all gone and never gets delivered. Anyone else having this problem?

20. Lady greynius

Lady greynius New Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I am thinking it is a particular expansion you have to buy. I mean it says find hammers "in the quarry". I am in the same boat as you.