★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I will continue to post

09-15-2013, 09:26 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,892
I will continue to post

I will continue to post threads like I am doing till I get permBanned please.
I know I can just never come on again. I just don;t want to have the urge to come back.

I am selling all my apple devices.

"Go out with a girl for 4 years and get dumped. Word of advice, never have a girlfriend in the first place......."
09-15-2013, 09:28 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,327
Your TSO's little brother trying to get him in trouble, I'm sending TSO an email.

09-15-2013, 09:28 PM
#3
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Your TSO's little brother trying to get him in trouble, I'm sending TSO an email.
Knew it!
09-15-2013, 09:29 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Your TSO's little brother trying to get him in trouble, I'm sending TSO an email.
I promise you this isn't tso's little brother I don't have a little brother.
FT, I will prove it.

tso5818@yahoo.com

"Go out with a girl for 4 years and get dumped. Word of advice, never have a girlfriend in the first place......."
09-15-2013, 09:32 PM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
I will continue to post threads like I am doing till I get permBanned please.
I know I can just never come on again. I just don;t want to have the urge to come back.

I am selling all my apple devices.
Hmmm... Why sell all your apple devices?
09-15-2013, 09:38 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,327
I'm leaving this up for TSO to read later, I did not give you an infraction I just put your account on hold for 24 hours.
09-15-2013, 09:50 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I'm leaving this up for TSO to read later, I did not give you an infraction I just put your account on hold for 24 hours.
Jeez, that was a particularly mean trick of his brother considering tso is a very useful member.
I think I see an appropriate ass kicking incoming for someone.

Last edited by Rip73; 09-15-2013 at 09:53 PM.
09-15-2013, 09:51 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,199
I remember on GS when people posted account suicide threads. The mods didn't even think it through.
It was just "Okay, buh bye."
Then again there were alot of them.
09-15-2013, 10:00 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
I remember on GS when people posted account suicide threads. The mods didn't even think it through.
It was just "Okay, buh bye."
Then again there were alot of them.
I've seen it before. It's not TSO's fault.
09-15-2013, 10:05 PM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Well, whatever is going on tso, good luck. Take care.