Rasta Monkey update problem

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jarikata, Jul 11, 2009.

1. jarikata

jarikata Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    A while ago I bought Rasta Monkey from iTunes. Now today checking the programs I noticed there is an update. For some reason it says "The availability of this item has changed..." and and I cannot updtae. Going to the iTune store it says Rasta Monkey isn't available in my store (Sweden).... what's that all about??? Why isn't it and the update available for me anymore?

2. llbros545

llbros545 Active Member

Jun 16, 2009
    The update probably ony supports 3.0 and you may not have 3.0, so, it's incompatible

3. jarikata

jarikata Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    I have 3.0 and it is not a question of incompatibility.... If I go to AppStore and try to download the whole program it says it is not available in my country. Which is weird. It is the same store (sweden) where I bought it before. It says the availability of the item has changed.

4. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Developer
    Hi Jarikata,
    The game was temprarily removed from the store by us since we had a compatabilty issue with some devices and we didnt want new users to buy the game with this problem. We already fixed it and submitted the fixed version Yesterday, so with Apple's approval process it should take about a week to appear on store again.
    Thank you all for your patience and understanding, and for your help in solving the problem.
    Respecta, Noam

5. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Developer
    Hello people,
    The monkey is back in store... wicked!
    Please let me know if you experience any problems, and have fun with dem new levels
    Selecta!