!Run Teddy Run! - Warning contains decapitated teddies

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by neattouch, Sep 27, 2009.

1. neattouch

neattouch Member

Sep 27, 2009
    #1 neattouch, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
    Hi,

I´m the developer of a new casual game called !Run Teddy Run! which should be available in the appstore in the next couple of weeks for $0.99.

Mayhem has hit Teddy Valley and Teddy is running.

The object of the game is to control Teddy and run jump and slide his way through an obstacle course of the sprawling bodies decapitated and burning teddies. Along the way there are power-ups to help Teddy including a force field to provide teddy with limited invincibility and a jet pack. However beware worm holes seem to have sprung up across Teddy Valley, if teddy gets too close to one space time is torn causing time to momentarily speed up.

The game will be release episodically and the first episode is called Mayhem in Teddy Valley. Future episodes will feature added game features, power-ups obstacles and levels.

A game play video and screenshots are below:-

Attached Files:

2. Chronical

Chronical Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    I don't like the art of the teddy, but the gameplay looks awesome ;)

3. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    So it's a mixture between [app]Battle Bears[/app] and [app]Run![/app]? Looks interesting to say the least... ;)

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    The artwork and physics... eh...

5. Aldex Oun

Aldex Oun Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    I agree. Needs more work if you want to at least contend with Run!.

6. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Physics? This thing is looks entirely animated.

7. neattouch

neattouch Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Thanks for the feedback. I think you´re right about the jumping physics and I´ve corrected this. The game isn´t released yet so the released version will have the improved jumping. I´ll update the video later today or tomorrow to show the change.

The character art is very stylised and I suppose it´s something that´s very subjective. Personally I love the simplified character design found in South Park and Pucca and the game reflects this preference.

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated.