Castle Warriors strategy

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by arhb, Oct 14, 2009.

1. arhb

arhb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    NYC
    So I was really enjoying Castle Warriors, and I made it all the way to the last map, but am now completely stuck. Can anyone help me to defeat the demon and save the Queen? Also how about we collect some strategies for the levels. Why not also add a screen shot to back up your awesome battle plan?

2. arhb

arhb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    NYC
    I sorta thought this would be an interesting thread. Where are all the Castle Warrior people?

3. etoiles

etoiles Well-Known Member

Hi there,
    We are still waiting on approval for the update we submitted about two and a half weeks ago. That update has a new recap screen that lists the stats on both sides after each day. Hopefully this will make it easier to fine tune your strategy ;)

A good overall strategy is to go for as many castle wins as possible, not worrying too much about defending castles... especially in the first few rounds.

Hope this helps, thanks for playing Castle Warriors! :)

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    i think a main gripe ppl have about this game is that its too hard. i mean its still fun, but the easy difficulty doesnt seem its "easy" lol.

5. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    Working slowly On map7, can't say much:eek:

6. arhb

arhb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    NYC
    Thanks for replying etoiles, am interested in seeing the update - hopefully it won't take too much longer. As a Galcon fan I immediately liked the game a lot, the gameplay and graphics really put it in a league of its own. I'm not complaining about the last level - just wanted to see what approaches people had used to save the queen.