3D Music Player-Now Free!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by JasonK, Jun 7, 2011.

1. JasonK

JasonK Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Must Have Music App is Free Now!​

< Description >
    3D Music Player has been featured as New & Noteworthy in the music category!
    Are you crazy about music but just not satisfied with the audio output of your iPhone? 3D Music Player can enhance your listening pleasure.
    3D Music Player is a very simple - yet extremely effective - audio player with top-notch sound enhancements. Just download the app to your iPhone or iPod and you will be ready to enjoy your music in 3D stereo sound in a matter of moments.
    Simply select songs, artists or the playlists you would like to play in 3D Music Player then press play. Included in the app are extensive equalizer options. Make the music suit your tastes. The equalizer presets include rock, jazz, classical, pop, R&B, live, full bass and full treble. In addition, you can manually adjust the real-time multi band equalizer to match your mood.

3D Music Player Pro includes the following features:
    • 3D Stereo Control: delivers a natural, realistic 3D sound experience
    • G.EQ Control: allows you to manually adjust the real-time multi-band equalizer to suit your mood
    - Featured presets: rock, jazz, classical, pop, R&B, live, full bass and full treble.
    • On Stage Control: delivers a natural, acoustic sound that offers a surround effect. It leaves listeners with an experience that simulates a live music environment.
    - Preset environments: studio, concert hall, stadium
    • Speed and Pitch Control: regulates the speed and pitch of the selected song
    - SP Control: operates playing speed without changing the tone in real-time for single and multi-tone content
    - Variable Range: 0.5 - 2 times range
    - PT Control: the function that controls pitch without changing the play-speed
    - Variable Range: +/- 1 Octave

< iTunes >
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3d-music-player/id429157921?mt=8&ls=1

< YouTube >
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G1o5PvNKbA

Attached Files:

2. FL!ppY

FL!ppY Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Looks to be a nice app due to the comments on the Store, thx for sharing the info

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

3. FL!ppY

FL!ppY Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Too bad, we need an IAP to enable all the features :(

4. OrionnoirO

OrionnoirO Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Anderson,IN
    Yeah, I am curious what features are "unlocked" after the purchase, and, what differences this fully unlocked has from the Pro one... I am interested, but need more info...

5. FL!ppY

FL!ppY Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Dunno about the new features too.

What i can say is that i launch the app, tried the 3D sound, quit the app then launch the Ipod, which wasn't working no more. Had to reboot my device.

App is deleted now :)