★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Yes, the small rocks can never kill you, they just drain your shield. The large boulders can kill you if you don't have any shield.
A small rock can, indeed, kill you if you hit it with your shield down. I'm pretty sure you already knew that; just clarifying for other readers.

Edit: I am wrong in this. My apologies.

Last edited by Ubisububi; 11-29-2014 at 11:21 PM.
11-29-2014, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
A small rock can, indeed, kill you if you hit it with your shield down. I'm pretty sure you already knew that; just clarifying for other readers.
That's not what I experienced unless the dev changed the game. The only things that can kill you are giant boulders, missile/comets and walls. The small rocks only drain your shield.

I guess i'll just reinstall the game to confirm, but I'm pretty sure that's how things are.

Edit: yup, just confirmed it. You can hit a small rock right after hitting a boulder (confirming you have zero shields) and not die.

Last edited by sapphire_neo; 11-29-2014 at 08:30 PM.
11-30-2014, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
That's not what I experienced unless the dev changed the game. The only things that can kill you are giant boulders, missile/comets and walls. The small rocks only drain your shield.

I guess i'll just reinstall the game to confirm, but I'm pretty sure that's how things are.

Edit: yup, just confirmed it. You can hit a small rock right after hitting a boulder (confirming you have zero shields) and not die.
I corrected my post. Thanks for straightening me out.