★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-18-2015, 07:38 PM
All this games needs is an auto save or save/quit so you can come back exactly where you were playing. I love this game & redownlaoded for the challenges but it would have left my phone if it saved. I'm on lunch having a great run then I have to get back to work & that's it. If it's minimized you lose the level.
05-19-2015, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
This game is champion. Anyone tried the Challenge Mode yet? Sounds harder than a diamond in an ice storm.
It is crazy hard!!
But a really good idea. Definitely worth the redownload. I was two steps away from the end once...

I wish the rocky tiles and lava theme could get switched up for some other scenery types.
05-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinHadoukin View Post
All this games needs is an auto save or save/quit so you can come back exactly where you were playing. I love this game & redownlaoded for the challenges but it would have left my phone if it saved. I'm on lunch having a great run then I have to get back to work & that's it. If it's minimized you lose the level.

It returns to its exact game state even if it's booted from memory so not sure what you mean.

Also, kudos to the dev for bringing the legacy graphics to the iOS version. Only thing I'll still like to see is an option to unlock all abilities similar to 868-hack. I'm more interested in normal runs than achievement chasing. Still playing this after all this time.

Last edited by zen_mode; 05-20-2015 at 08:48 PM.