• Publisher: Jonathan Stokes
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 7.4 MB
  • Version: 1.02
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Size is the name of the game in Whiskers. Collect kitty food to grow bigger, and use four unique powerups to steal size from your friends. Become as big as the screen and you win! Pick from over 50 mustaches for your adorable pixel kitten and then do battle with up to three of your friends.

Features
*Two to Four player arcade action
*50 mustaches to unlock
*Delightful ragtime soundtrack
*Four powerups to shrink your buddies
*Two gameplay modes
*Easy one-button controls
*Whacky physics based gameplay

Featured in AppAdvice's Apps Gone Free!

Check us out online >>
studio-mercato.com/whiskers
jonstoked.com
@JonStoked

Jon Stokes's comments:
Hi Everyone! Just released my first iPad game, Whiskers. It has cats, mustaches, and Scott Joplin music. What else do you want really? That's right, nothing. But for serious, I would love to hear your feedback on the game! There are a few promo codes here.

Youtube link | Pop Up

whiskersgame.com
App Store Link

Size is the name of the game in Whiskers, a new 2-4 player game for iPad. Collect kitty chow to grow bigger, and use four unique powerups to steal size from your friends. Become as big as the screen and you win! One button controls make the game fun for all ages, and there are no annoying In-App Purchases. Pick from over 50 mustaches for your adorable pixel kitten and then do battle with up to three of your friends. Suggest a new powerup on twitter with the hashtag #whiskerspowerup. If yours gets re-tweeted most that month, I’ll make it.

Thanks,
Jon
05-13-2013, 07:27 PM
I just added a few more codes to my promo code thread. Get em while they're hot.

Anyone who got a chance to play Whiskers, I would love to hear your feedback, especially if you liked any other 4 player iOS party games, like King of Opera, Marble Mixer, Multipong (or whatever its called now), Fingle etc.

jonboy