★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-21-2015, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
There was a compatability update.
Cool. For some reason I wasn't seeing it on my phone (or TA's updates) when you posted that. Too bad no new content.
10-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofg View Post
Cool. For some reason I wasn't seeing it on my phone (or TA's updates) when you posted that. Too bad no new content.
Right!

10-22-2015, 12:57 AM
I dont't know if the new update caused this but I can't finish the "Ritual Site" mission. The door leading to one if the levers has an invisible barrier...
11-23-2015, 09:09 AM
I could never officially beat the game. After obtaining all the crystals it indicated that I should go back to the castle... But as I enter the castle, I am greeted by no one. Probably shouldn't have killed the castle people. I didn't think there would be ramifications of that magnitude. Oh well!
11-25-2015, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brybry View Post
I could never officially beat the game. After obtaining all the crystals it indicated that I should go back to the castle... But as I enter the castle, I am greeted by no one. Probably shouldn't have killed the castle people. I didn't think there would be ramifications of that magnitude. Oh well!
Weird! Did you try rebooting the game, leaving/entering etc?

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
01-23-2016, 12:00 PM
I want more!!!! Lol. This game is one of my favs! Top 5 for sure. But I think a turn based game like mika is working on will be awesome! Turn based strategy is my fav!!
Tony
05-12-2016, 10:23 AM
A quest editor as an iap for us to play with would make this game legendary. I'd pay five bucks to be able to make quests and to play other users' quests. It'd be like a whole new game.
05-12-2016, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjb View Post
A quest editor as an iap for us to play with would make this game legendary. I'd pay five bucks to be able to make quests and to play other users' quests. It'd be like a whole new game.
Agreed, but I don't think they'll be revisiting this unfortunately

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...