★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-21-2015, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
There was a compatability update.
Cool. For some reason I wasn't seeing it on my phone (or TA's updates) when you posted that. Too bad no new content.
10-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofg View Post
Cool. For some reason I wasn't seeing it on my phone (or TA's updates) when you posted that. Too bad no new content.
Right!
10-22-2015, 12:57 AM
I dont't know if the new update caused this but I can't finish the "Ritual Site" mission. The door leading to one if the levers has an invisible barrier...
11-23-2015, 09:09 AM
I could never officially beat the game. After obtaining all the crystals it indicated that I should go back to the castle... But as I enter the castle, I am greeted by no one. Probably shouldn't have killed the castle people. I didn't think there would be ramifications of that magnitude. Oh well!
11-25-2015, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brybry View Post
I could never officially beat the game. After obtaining all the crystals it indicated that I should go back to the castle... But as I enter the castle, I am greeted by no one. Probably shouldn't have killed the castle people. I didn't think there would be ramifications of that magnitude. Oh well!
Weird! Did you try rebooting the game, leaving/entering etc?

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
01-23-2016, 12:00 PM
I want more!!!! Lol. This game is one of my favs! Top 5 for sure. But I think a turn based game like mika is working on will be awesome! Turn based strategy is my fav!!
Tony