The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Flip1329

Flip1329 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2012
    #241 Flip1329, May 23, 2012
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
    Did you guys have quests that required cut stone before you could even get the place that gives you cut stone(can't remember what its called)?

Edit: never mind just got it!

2. Qball24

Qball24 New Member

May 24, 2012
    Was that the last of him?

Lost quest character Tribez: Second island ... Mr. Extra Crispy Mansion ... I cancelled the sixth brazier instead of listening to him ... Was that the last quest from him? How do I get him back? Maybe if I do the next thing?
    Maybe it was five brassieres he wanted? :eek:

3. MaLiesa

MaLiesa Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    US
    Was there a trick to chopping down the trees around the oasis? It tells me "you cannot reach, you need to clear the way" it let me chop down one and that's as far as I've got.

4. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    No trick -- it's impossible.

5. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Morning people, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if it's worth building another lumber yard or if there's another quest I should wait for?

I'm level 19 at the moment, current quests include build a stone mill, build a cottage (which popped up a day or so before the stone mill quest) build the raft, find the damage analyser, and a couple of other little ones.

And should I build a second quarry?

I'm really enjoying this game, I was very happy when I saw it was available for iPhone as well as iPad. And like a lot of you, it's great for something to do whilst you wait for dragon breeding fails!

Cheers, dlstar.

6. AppleFan12

AppleFan12 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    USA
    Hello all, I'm thinking of starting this on my iPad 3 but i have some questions. I am busy throughtout the day, I don't have a lot of time to dedicate in one sitting to it. Can you walk away for awhile or is this a demanding Time Management game?

Also, is TribeZ a game that gets boring after a few weeks or is it fun to get to the level cap? Is IAP necessary?

Thank you :)

7. Flip1329

Apr 28, 2012
    I am at level 20 and I have two each of the quarry and lumber mill. The quarry I did on my own but I'm not sure about the mill. I'm wanting to say it was a quest but I can't remember for sure. Hopefully someone else will!

8. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I realised when I went back toy game after posting that another quarry was part of the stone mill quest, so that is now up and running.

Finally got my analyser too. :)

9. Flip1329

Apr 28, 2012
    Oops, sorry. I still can't remember the quest for that! Good thing you saw that quest. We need a wiki like DV's but with all the quests. The airplane search quests take forever! I had two or three at the same time and still have one left to go.

10. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

So I went looking for the TribeZ wikis, and so far have only found this one http://m.au.ign.com/wikis/the-tribez which doesn't list any quests.

11. Qball24

Qball24 New Member

May 24, 2012
    *** Possible Spoilers ***

I'm guessing that Torvald is the character that has the burnt mansion
    on island 2 … he finally came back long after the 5 braziers and asked
    for 4 ice statues and now has been kidnapped. So I was confused by
    the long gap between the 5 braziers and the 4 ice statues … unless they
    were supposed to be one after the other like fixing his mansion and then
    upgrading it to level 2.

12. MaLiesa

MaLiesa Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    US
    Actually GP, I have not not even able to build the sweet shop on the first island.

13. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Same here....must be a glitch or something :confused:
    What level are you on now? I'm on 35 and slowly trying to sort out third Island...don't know why but finding direction for a nice layout is proving harder for me on this Island....think I will wait till I've completed all quests then sort it out....have accidentally demolished a few palm trees when clicking on my tribesmen who happened to be close to the palms GRR, very easy to do and I like the palm trees...they never grow back in the places I want them...need a move button haha....
    Return email will be soon x

14. Flip1329

Apr 28, 2012
    I'll have to take a look, thank you. :) There isn't much out there yet.

15. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I've joined the party!

Hi all! Well I finally took the advice from some of my DragonVale forum friends and joined the TribeZ. :D

Been trying to catch up on this thread for several days before posting, but it's too much reading and not enough playing! Have to say though that the beginning was quite entertaining with the saga of the "Ghost Plane"! Hee! Hee!
    (Girlpower, you and Jazbo crack me up!!!)

At first I didn't see what all the fuss was about, but then the addiction hit-HARD! :eek: My poor dragons have been quite neglected. :D I'm getting some good hints from the posts like the ability to move food bushes (who knew??) and group them together and to be extra careful when approaching the plane. ;)

I must be really slow at this since I'm just nearing level 23 and I've been playing for almost a week. Some of you are whizzing right along!! I think my guys are enjoying their bubble baths and relaxing at the bar too much. :D I think it's so funny when one of them gets scared by the bad guys, he immediately "thinks" of visiting the bar! Lol!:)

Oh, and even though I'm not on Facebook, I was able to visit their page and get the code for this weekend's prize.

16. Alyjens

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Just wondering if there is any way to upgrade the warehouses to level 4 without using gems? I really don't want to spend real $$ :eek:

17. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yay Aly....great to hear from you over here :D
    You are going well to be at level 23.....there's no rush as many are waiting for an update with nothing left to do (not me, cause I'm taking my time also)....
    LOL, pleased you had a laugh at Jaz and me along the way....that darn plane!
    Could only happen to me huh. GRR...so funny now, but at the time I wasn't finding it very funny.
    Really pleased you are now hooked...was bit worried you weren't gonna hold onto the bait haha.

Bummer, but no way to level up warehouses to lvl 4 without gems.
    I haven't done so, instead I built more warehouses....I had 6 on first Island, 5 on second and currently 5 on third but may build another one on there yet as only one fruit bush on this one but at least you can plant crops also whereas the second Island doesn't allow this, so pig farms are a must have ASAP....you do have the fruit bushes there too, not as many as first Island though.

Yeah there are a few pages to read on here, half of them about me bemoaning my plane (hangs head in shame) it was important at the time LOL.

18. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Promo gift code for this weekend

Thanks for reminding me Aly ;)
    The promo gift code for this weekend is greattime82 (50 food, 50 wood)
    Bring on a gems one I say :p

19. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    #259 dean288367, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
    Hi everyone,

Started playing Tribez a few days ago while waiting for my dragons to breed and have only read the first few pages of the thread.

Right now I am doing the quest as suggested and being careful around the plane. Hopefully I will be able to catch up on the thread in the next few days and get some good tips. I am currently in the middle of the story "GP and the Missing Plane". I hope it has a happy ending.

Correction: Trying to read the thread in order , should have been "Ghost" not Missing.

20. Alyjens

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Now THAT would be a gift! Great idea-devs, are you listening? :D