iPad games similar to realistic sandbox dinosaur park builders on PC

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by RocketLawnChair, Jan 5, 2018.

1. RocketLawnChair

RocketLawnChair New Member

Jan 5, 2018
    Youtuber/Twitch Streamer
    Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
    I’m looking for an iPad game that is similar to games like Zoo Tycoon 2, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, Mezazoica, Prehistoric Kingdom and Jurassic World: Evolution. I’m not looking for a run of the mill tycoon game where you simply place precinstructed buildings filled with micro transactions and a cartoony art style. Those are unfortunately everywhere. I’m looking for a true sandbox experience where you can refine the terrain, build paths and enclosures any way you want with almost endless customization options for structures. Make a mountain range in realistic graphics and make a lake nearby in strange shapes. All the while managing park profits and making sure the prehistoric animals and guests are happy. I have yet to find what I am specifically looking for. This is a very niche game type I’m searching for so hopefully you guys can help me. I am using a brand new iPad 5th generation. It’s basically the newest one out as of posting this.