iPhone 5 contest! [review Shroomz!]

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Dar.eD Brothers, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Virtuous

Virtuous Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Guys I DID submitted a review as Virtuous_Saint, and it was on the app store! I just removed it because I was mad that my username wasn't included in the drawing list! You confirmed my entry 11 days ago through email on 12/23. Are you saying that you confirmed my entry but I shouldn't get a chance just because I removed my review because you didn't include me in the drawing? Look at the screenshot! Look at your email history, you confirmed my review was on the app store!! Please draw again and include my name with everyone else! It is so unfair that I am left out, even though you confirmed my entry!

Attached Files:

2. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    I think what Virtuoso is trying to say is that, after he saw that his name was not on the list, he immediately took down his review from apple, hence the "I will now rate it 1 star because of this contest". So if you confirmed it, then there is no lying that there was in fact a review, and I do believe it is absurd that you would not add him.

However, I believe he should not get a redraw. Virtuoso acted as if he was 8, with comments like he will change a review because of this contest to 1 star. I do believe he deserves atleast 1-2 free $.99 download codes for the inconvenience. I hate saying this, but it is both of your faults.

3. Dar.eD Brothers

Dar.eD Brothers Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    And even now you change your review to 1 star...you did it about a hour ago and your review still not appears... and a review is there after 30 minutes is there.

4. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    I think Virtuous has a very good point. I believe there should be a redraw, look at the confirmation email he received, that is 100% proof he should have been in the drawing, but he wasn't added.. You should give him a chance to win, he joined the contest, and you didn't add him, even though you confirmed his entry. I can also understand his anger and frustration.

5. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    Dude, you confirmed his submission through email. I mean you got to compensate him somehow, he bought your game, and in the first place he did give you good publicity before this contest.

6. Virtuous

Virtuous Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I didn't know you could simply remove your review, that is why I said I would change it to 1star because I was so mad my username wasn't there.. I simply removed it, and it takes about 3-4 hours for reviews to be posted to the App Store, but I'm not changing it to 1 star, I just removed it instead. Please just draw once more with my username which you confirmed in the list, that is all I want. I want a chance to win like everyone else, fair and square..

7. Dar.eD Brothers

Aug 13, 2012
    Ok, if you removed your review I count again all the usernames who confirmed and SUBMIT a review in the AppStore and there is 39 usernames like in the screenshot, I made a confirmation, but if his review doesn't appears in the AppStore, this is not fair for usernames who write a review and they send us their username.

8. Dar.eD Brothers

Aug 13, 2012
    I guess he bought....but where is the review?

9. Virtuous

Virtuous Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I removed my review because my username wasn't in the drawing list! You can understand my frustration... everyone can understand my frustration! You admit that you confirmed my entry.. My username was on the Apple list!

10. Virtuous

Virtuous Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Look at the screenshot I gave you! You confirmed my entry 11 days ago! You confirmed my entry 11 days ago, which means you looked at the App Store reviews 11 days ago and saw my review, and then emailed me to confirm my entry!!

11. strawberry_banana

strawberry_banana Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Have to agree with Virtuous, you can clearly see that you confirmed his entry in the screenshot he posted..

12. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    And here we go again!
    I have a solution just give him back $.99 end of problem. Lets all carry on its a new year

13. Virtuous

Virtuous Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Wow I don't want the $.99. I want a chance to win an iphone 5, like everyone else had, including you. You spent $.99 to hace a chance at an iphone 5 just like I did, and you had a chance. I want my chance that I deserved, I entered the contest just like you did.

14. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    tough contest.... why not use random.org?

15. Dar.eD Brothers

Aug 13, 2012
    I admit your frustration but your username wasn't on the Apple list, I confirmed your email because I guess there was a review... but when the final list was made, your review wasn't there, sorry for you, really sorry, but you have to understand me that there wasn't any Virtuos_Saint on the Apple list when we made the pick, you saw the screenshot from Apple, that's not my fault you removed your review in 30 Dec or in 24 Dec, because you removed it.

16. Dar.eD Brothers

Aug 13, 2012
    Because there are only digits.

17. Virtuous

Virtuous Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Are you kidding? I just removed my review, it was there when you made your drawing of the usernames, and my username WASN'T on the list so you simply forgot to add my username to the list, look at the screenshot I gave you! You confirmed my entry! How cheap is it that you wouldn't add me to the list for the drawing?! Please just draw again, give me a chance to win like everyone else.... I'll post my review back if it is necessary..

18. Dar.eD Brothers

Aug 13, 2012
    When you removed your review?

19. FreezerFrenzy

FreezerFrenzy Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I agree Virtuous absolutely deserves a chance to win like everyone else. You can clearly see from the screenshot he posted that they did in fact confirm his entry, and yet they didn't give him a chance to win.. Just give him a chance to win guys.. It isn't hard to draw again.

20. Virtuous

Virtuous Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    #80 Virtuous, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    I removed my review because you guys didn't even include my username which you confirmed in the drawing... Wouldn't you be frustrated and want to remove your review if you didn't get your chance to win like everyone else? I'm sorry I was mad that I didn't have a chance to win, so I removed my review, but please just draw one more time and settle this dilemma giving me a chance like everyone else.. I know I probably won't win, but I just wanted a chance like everyone else. I paid for your app and I gave you a good review, and you confirmed my entry, all I ask is for a chance to win the iphone like everyone else fair and square.. Just draw again and whoever wins, wins.