Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 11:53 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Soul (by Bandai Namco)

Soulcalibur is becoming a mobile game. Bandai Namco has announced Unbreakable Soul--and that's about it. You can see this logo (above), but no other details have been revealed other than the fact that it's "coming soon."

The last time Bandai Namco adapted a fighting franchise onto mobile, they created Tekken Card Tournament, a drastic departure from the mainline series. And while platforms haven't been announced for Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Soul, Tekken Card Tournament appeared on both iOS and Android.

Via:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/841...breakable-soul
Old 04-23-2014, 12:00 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Color me interested...

Although their latest free SC game on PS3 is not that good, so I'm reserving excitement just yet.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:03 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 8.x

Well, they did a pretty good job with the SC port, but still... The Tekken Arena and the Tekken Card Tournament apps... Ugh.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:08 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Well, they did a pretty good job with the SC port, but still... The Tekken Arena and the Tekken Card Tournament apps... Ugh.
Tekken Card Tournament is actually pretty fun. It does a good job of incorporating fighting game style mind games in a card game format. Not as well as Yomi, though, of course. And it has all the hated feemium trimmings, unlike Yomi. But it's not bad for a free game.

That said, I really hope this isn't another card game. I think I would actually not mind something like their new free PS3 game on the mobile platform, as much as I hate it on PS3, if that makes sense.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:40 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
Tekken Card Tournament is actually pretty fun. It does a good job of incorporating fighting game style mind games in a card game format. Not as well as Yomi, though, of course. And it has all the hated feemium trimmings, unlike Yomi. But it's not bad for a free game.

That said, I really hope this isn't another card game. I think I would actually not mind something like their new free PS3 game on the mobile platform, as much as I hate it on PS3, if that makes sense.
Yes, it was ok (I played Card Tournament a bit), but still, from the Tekken franchise I expect actual fighting games, and not experiments. The same goes for Soul Calibur, and somehow I feel like this will be another let-down.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:51 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Default Crash

Doesnt work on my iPad 2 (latest iOS). After start during "Now Loading" the app crashes at the 28.34% mark.

Last edited by riverstomp; 05-09-2014 at 06:53 AM..

Closed Thread