Colosseum & All-in-1 Game Box

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MexicanJesus, Jan 20, 2010.

1. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Does anyone have the games Colosseum & All-in-1 Game Box? Wondering how good they are. Tomorrow I will either be buying Zombeat, Colosseum & All-in-1 Game Box OR just soosiz. I played through the soosiz lite and really liked it, but for the same price I can get 3 .99cent games, and I have had my eye on these for a while. I know I would like zombeat, wondering if coloseum is any fun, and if the games All-in-1 are good. I mainly want all-in-1 for robo rush, but some of the other games look like they have potential. Im serioisly torn right now, would love any insight on the two apps in thread title.

2. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Colosseum is alright..I mean its your basic side-scroller. I played it a bit but haven't touched it in ages. I'd say go for Soosiz.

3. AppsCrunchy

AppsCrunchy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010

4. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    all in one game box is good because there are a lot of fun little games, but the only one with any real depth is isniper 3d. You can try the lite of colloseum, but I don't think it looks all that great. don't know about zombeat, but you can't go wrong with soosiz, I can almost say I like it better than super mario bros, but not quite :) I'd go with soosiz!

5. ian_j

ian_j Active Member

Dec 11, 2009
    go for the 3 $0.99 ones..
    Colosseum has good replay value, but will p**s you off when you run out of lives :mad:

6. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    In the time since posting this thread I have ended up getting all but all-in-1. Love soosiz, zombeat was fun until I went through all the tracks and got tired of listing to them, and coloseum was fun for about a week. Still play soosiz on a regular basis though.

7. GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    I have All-in-1 and soosiz. With soosiz you have a excellent game, and with All-in-1 you have a lot of oks and mediocre games. There are 4 or 5 that are ok and the rest I never played them at all. I would go with soosiz. Sorry I don't have Colosseum to compare. I played the lite version but it didn't appeal to me.