Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-26-2014, 12:43 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
what do you expect the mobile Version is an f2p game and most of These games are an milkin cow machine and pc Version have timers too if i were able to turn ther time back i never had it backed on Kickstarter worst game in my life..
You backed it? I feel really sorry for all backers, backing a F2P must be a heartbreaker
Old 06-26-2014, 08:35 AM

I would be pretty upset if I backed this game and it turned into the FarmVille type free to play game it has become.

The sad part is that the game physics and building look great. It is the cost of creating and the constant waiting that really bring it down. I started playing it again a week ago to give it another try and I got to unlocking mining and then it turned into twice as much waiting. That was way too much for me to have any fun so I stopped at that point.

I was really looking foreword to this game. I was hoping for a game closer to populous 2 or 3 as those are two of my favorite games of all time. The developers have taken godus in a direction I really didn't expect it to go. My heart is truly broken because if that.

I can only hope for a port of populous 2 or 3 to iPad sometime in the future. I bet it would sell well.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:59 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStatiCa View Post
I would be pretty upset if I backed this game and it turned into the FarmVille type free to play game it has become.

The sad part is that the game physics and building look great. It is the cost of creating and the constant waiting that really bring it down. I started playing it again a week ago to give it another try and I got to unlocking mining and then it turned into twice as much waiting. That was way too much for me to have any fun so I stopped at that point.

I was really looking foreword to this game. I was hoping for a game closer to populous 2 or 3 as those are two of my favorite games of all time. The developers have taken godus in a direction I really didn't expect it to go. My heart is truly broken because if that.

I can only hope for a port of populous 2 or 3 to iPad sometime in the future. I bet it would sell well.
This. I haven't played Godus yet as I am waiting on the official release but really disappointed with all I have read. I wish they would do a mobile version of Populous and just charge a sensible price up front instead of all this freemium nonsense. By all means have in app purchases for additional content that is in no way required to play the game but things like timers etc. just make for a very poor experience.
Peter, give us Populous as a paid title or re-invent Godus as a paid up front equivalent to Populous please. I would happily drop 10 on Populous for my iPad but never pay a penny for freemium titles.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donka View Post
This. I haven't played Godus yet as I am waiting on the official release but really disappointed with all I have read. I wish they would do a mobile version of Populous and just charge a sensible price up front instead of all this freemium nonsense. By all means have in app purchases for additional content that is in no way required to play the game but things like timers etc. just make for a very poor experience.
Peter, give us Populous as a paid title or re-invent Godus as a paid up front equivalent to Populous please. I would happily drop 10 on Populous for my iPad but never pay a penny for freemium titles.
Peter cant give us any populus the licence have electronic arts
Old 06-27-2014, 11:04 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
Peter cant give us any populus the licence have electronic arts
Yup, such a shame. I wouldn't mind EA reviving that one.