Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-06-2014, 11:52 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateRiddle View Post
Just get hand on it, the game is decent so far, one beginner question, can you identify items infinitely? I can't find identify scrolls in the inventory.
Yup! We just use gold to identify the items. Click on the item in your inventory with the "?" and in the bottom right hand corner a menu will slide up. "ID Item" should be one of the choices.

Thanks for playing!
Old 07-06-2014, 11:54 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
ETA on update?
In the final stages of testing the Rogue patch at this point. Tuning and balancing game play and fixing the bugs that have been uncovered during user testing!
Old 07-06-2014, 09:09 PM

Sweet can't wait! are a ton of people still playing this?
Old 07-07-2014, 04:02 AM

I'm trying to come up with builds, but I couldn't find data of new affixes(set ones and some new epic ones) anywhere, wiki seems haven't been updated for ages. Anyone know where to find a full list of affixes and what they actually do? Thanks!
Old 07-07-2014, 12:37 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
I'm trying to come up with builds, but I couldn't find data of new affixes(set ones and some new epic ones) anywhere, wiki seems haven't been updated for ages. Anyone know where to find a full list of affixes and what they actually do? Thanks!
Hi there! Our forums are a great resource for this, also we know that our blog page is out of date but we will be updating that with the release of the Rogue Patch. We are going to try to get it all covered at once.

I was also going to create a few walk through videos for new players. Can any of you all suggest some areas of the game you would like to see covered or would be helpful for new players to see?

Thanks!
Old 07-09-2014, 08:11 AM

Thank you for the reply!
I've got some thought, it may sounds harsh, but that's just what I feel, so I'm gonna go ahead and say it:

1. The game icon looks too cheap, that why I missed this game
2. Game type is pretty much focus on hardcore players(who else will grinding through 100+ similar dungeons just for the best gear?), but the contents is too easy, not much of skill needed other than just keep shooting your bullets, well, I feel this way maybe because I played it after wayward souls. And the game experience being tedious after first killing Ignis.

Overall the equipment system is top tier, other parts have great potential.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
1. The game icon looks too cheap, that why I missed this game
We will be replacing this with the rogue patch, will try to make it less cheap looking. Have any examples of icons you like?

Quote:
2. Game type is pretty much focus on hardcore players(who else will grinding through 100+ similar dungeons just for the best gear?), but the contents is too easy, not much of skill needed other than just keep shooting your bullets, well, I feel this way maybe because I played it after wayward souls. And the game experience being tedious after first killing Ignis.
I can see where you're coming from. We actually increased base health for normal enemies by 100% and elites by 50% for the patch coming soon. We also have challenge maps and enemy power levels in now for high difficulty fun, but will be adding new modes soon for more variety.

Quote:
Overall the equipment system is top tier, other parts have great potential.
This means a lot to hear, thanks