1. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    I must have missed something but everyone is talking about this new feature. Is it like Open Feint or does it do something within the game and then I read that people want to "collect" all the Plus+ games. Could someone explain or send me in the direction of the thread this was discussed because before you say - its been discussed before! - I looked and searched and can't for the life of me find it. Thanks for your patience in advance if this is an old topic.

2. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Go buy Star Defense or Luxor for a dollar and you'll know. It's like Openfeint, but with a nicer interface.

3. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Or Flick Fishing.

4. New England Gamer

Jul 30, 2009
    So other games will have the option of adding this in future updates like they did with "Now Open Feint enabled." My problem with these kinds of things is on the Open Feint when you stop playing a game its still in your profile. Is this able to be edited?

5. New England Gamer

Jul 30, 2009
    See I thought had to do with the Nike chip. Wouldn't it be cool to tie a game in to your run? Like running from the zombies or how weird it would look to your neighbors if you jumped imaginary hurdles down your street?

6. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Wow you must be new to iPhone gaming. Plus+ is a big online network that records high scores and achievements.

7. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    iBlast Moki is going to have Plus+, and it'll probably be the best game ever because you get 70+ levels, Plus+, level editor, online level sharing and rating. All for $1.99!

8. New England Gamer

Jul 30, 2009
    Yeah I am fairly new but dove right in with tons of apps and games from all different categories. Trying to learn as much as I can. Sorry. Been a gamer all my life since my first Pong game though if that means anything.

9. qwerty12

qwerty12 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2009
    Plus+ is awesome. Feel free to add me my ID is Qwerty12

10. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    Are there any free games which are plus+ enabled?

11. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    No, but I think they're adding Dropship and Mazefinger eventually.

12. kmacleod

kmacleod Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    Artist / Writer / Designer
    California
    A free prequel to Star Defense will be hitting the store within a week, featuring the latest version of the Plus+ interface found in Flick Fishing. If you don't want to cough up the dollar for Star Defense, Luxor, or Flick Fishing, you can wait for this free game to hit.

Also, a Plus+ enabled version of Rolando should be hitting the store in a day or two, so if you already own that, it'll be adding the feature soon.

If you're interested in seeing more about the service, and you really don't want to wait a day or two or spend the dollar to try it yourself, check out the website:

http://plusplus.com/about

13. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Hey why don't you come check out the game winners from "Best of its Kind".

They're on the first page, and there are separate threads which list the winners. All the games on those lists are quality because they're voted for by fellow TA users.